Oliver Freaking Queen

[Chapter 34; Oliver Freaking Queen]

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."
― Robert Frost

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity put down her coffee and rubbed her temples. Working long hours as Oliver's secretary was way more stressful than working in the IT department. At least she had been a good IT girl.

Secretary? Not so much at the moment.

"I told you, Dr. Mitty, Mr. Queen is in a business meeting." Felicity was trying her hardest to keep her cool, but it was not working. At all.

Before Carson Mitty (a/n just a random business guy) could answer, the phone rang.

"Oliver Queen's phone, how may I help you?" Felicity asked half heartedly.

"It's Diggle, and I'm on my flight back. I have some...news..." Diggle's familiar voice brought a smile to Felicity's lips. It was good to hear from her best friend.

"Alright, I get off work at 12pm today, since I have to pick up some things at my apartment."

"See you then." Diggle sounded extremely stressed, but also excited, "I'll take you to your apartment."

Felicity hung up the phone, and turned to face the man who was so eager to see Oliver.

"As I said before-" Felicity started.

"Excuse me, how about you be a secretary instead of just another pretty face by getting me a meeting with-" Dr. Mitty interrupted, but was cut off by a smooth tone.

"Mrs. Smoak clearly stated I was in a business meeting. If you continue to harass my employees, I will have to ask you to leave." Felicity looked away from her angry client to see Oliver in a business suit.

His eyes were distant and his hair was slightly messy- but it was a good look on him.

"Of course, I'm sorry Mr. Queen." Dr. Mitty apologized quickly.

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to her." Oliver briefly looked in Felicity's direction, causing her to redden slightly and look away.

"Sorry." Carson- uh, Dr. Mitty- mumbled.

Felicity gave him a quick nod, hoping for this moment to be over.

"Alright, what do you need then?" Oliver questioned the flustered man.

"I was hoping we could go somewhere a little more private," Dr. Mitty replied.

Oliver narrowed his eyes slightly- a sign that he wasn't to pleased with this man. "Of course, right this way."

-*-*-*-

Felicity's hands flew across the keyboard, and she chewed her lower lip in concentration.

She had not even heard Barry enter the room.

"Felicity, hi." Barry's voice caused her to jump.

"Ohmigod."

"I didn't mean to scare you, sorry!" He instantly apologized.

"No, no. It's fine. I'm just jumpy, what's up?" Felicity quickly dismissed his apology.

"Well, I have a new lead on Mrs. Roshev." He explained.

Isabelle.

"Great, would you like to speak with Oliver about it?" She asked him, ready to call Oliver out of his meeting with Dr. Mitty.