So We Meet Again

Three years Later...

OLIVER QUEEN-
"You have an appointment at twelve, Mr. Queen, so I suggest you compose yourself." Jenna, Oliver's secretary snapped.

Oliver rolled her eyes and pried the blonde that clung to his side off of him. "Have a little fun, Love. Live a little." He slurred, throwing his uptight secretary a grin.

"I'm not covering for you anymore, Queen, fix your own problems." Jenna shouted, her green eyes shooting daggers at Oliver as her temper flared.

"Jenna-"

"I'm done." Jenna slammed the door as she left Oliver's office.

Oliver ran a hand through his dark blonde hair. "I've really done it now." He mumbled, forgetting that the blonde was still seated next to him.

"Who cares, live a little." The blonde advised, throwing Oliver's line back at him.

Oliver pressed a quick kiss to the blonde's red lips, but then pulled away. "I've got to... go..." He mumbled, tossing his drink aside.

FELICITY SMOAK-

"Mommy, I wanna go outside!" Jonas whined, his blue eyes giving Felicity a puppy dog stare.

"It's time for bed, Jonas." Felicity's said sternly, trying to hide her smile.

The two year old hung his head. "Can I watch TV first?" He asked hopefully.

Felicity bit her lip. She had a few files to decrypt, so perhaps Jonas could watch TV while finished up her work. Before she could answer, Megan stampeded into the room, her blonde hair flying in all directions.

"I WANNA WATCH TV!" She yelled, earning a scolding from her mother.

"Both of you may watch for ten minutes, but then it's bed time." Felicity said, feeling a headache coming on. The twins were hard to manage, especially on her own.

Felicity's phone rang suddenly, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Hello?" She asked, unable to keep the annoyance out of her voice.

"Ah, Felicity." Felicity smiled as she realized Ray was calling her. Ray was Felicity's... friend.

"Hey, Palmer." Felicity chirped, calling him by his last name.

"I need you to come down to Starling City, I really need you." Ray said, catching Felicity off guard.

"What?! Why Starling City?!" Felicity was alarmed- Ray lived down the street from her, and he had ever mentioned Starling City before.

"I know my new project," Ray said excitedly, "take over Queen Consolidated."

Felicity almost dropped the phone. "Ray, I-"

"That douche bag, Queen, is to drunk to run his own company. And with all the girls he has, he'll never even see me coming." Ray said confidently.

"Oh." Felicity felt her heart drop at the mention of Oliver.

"At least think about it? I'm meeting with the board next week and I could really use you there, Licity." Ray pleaded, calling Felicity by her nickname unique to him.

"Ok." Felicity croaked, hanging up the phone.

OLIVER QUEEN-

Oliver adjusted his bow so the bow string was tight. Throwing on his hood, he let Diggle know he was heading out.

Diggle cradled his daughter, Sara, in one arm. "Alright man, I'll be watching." He answered, staring at the computer screen.

Sara had died the same day Felicity had left, and it had sent Oliver over the edge. He hasn't been the same since that day, but frankly, he doesn't care.