• h a p p y ; •

siennakay || For you xo :)

****

For every time you smiled, I had never felt so happy; knowing you were finally happy, once again made me feel like I had succeeded at my job, even if I wasn't the one who had made your smile stretch from ear to ear.

It had been too long since the fire inside you burned freely, as too many people frequently kicked dirt over the top, to settle the un-tamed light.
It was satisfying seeing the sparkle in your eyes finally return after you had been so broken; with the sparkle returning especially when he smiled at you.

There were sparks every time you walked closer to him, with the sparks soon turning to fireworks as you touched.

It was harmonious, the way he talked to you and the way you spoke in return- his and your laughter together was like a chorus of vivid colours, clashing together in a relentless, black and white world. It was what we needed. True happiness.

It was something I watched in awe and admiration seeing you happy- it made me feel complete in a way that nothing else possibly could.

I was happy seeing that someone else could make you so incredibly happy, and that there were other people out there who would cherish you, and care for you as much as I do for you.

Seeing you truely happy, whether because of him or not?

Just seeing you so happy in general...

Darling, I honestly wouldn't miss it for the world xo.