m y d e a r ;

My dear,

He will always find a way to break your heart into such little tiny pieces if you keep letting him in to do so. He'll tell you he'll love you endlessly to the moon and back, for the rest of your life, but he'll never stay committed to that promise.

You both have very different ideas of 'forever' and I promise you, yours is much longer than his and always will be. Don't give him what he wants; he'll only break you again, and my dear you have been broken enough- have you not?

You're strong. Stronger than this, stronger than him, show him you don't need him to make you happy. I know it hurts, I know you feel he's the only thing that makes you happy; but he's not. Don't rely on something temporary to make you happy. What will happen when he leaves you again? Like the last one?

You'll be back to square one, searching for another fix to lift your spirit and give you a gleam of hope. You've become so reliant on others to make you happy; when you know they'll let you down every damn time. You're only hurting yourself more; breathing in the deadly toxins.

Wipe the tears from your face my dear, treat yourself. You're a queen, nothing less. You deserve the world and deserve to be happy for as long as you live - not some stupid boys who have chosen to never grow up.

Sincerely;
The one who cares for you most.