2

[edited]

----

Classes went by like a flash and it's finally lunch time. Seulgi hasn't seen Jimin since he passed by her at the hallway. And she's getting quite worried.

"Seulgi unnie, please eat already." Sooyoung said and pouted in front of her.

Cutie. Seulgi mentally squealed at how cute her friend is.

"Alriiiiight. Agh you are so cute." Seulgi said and pinched Sooyoung's cheeks.

She smiled at Seulgi and continued eating. Seulgi sighed and started eating too.

"About earlier, Sooyoung and I were talking about going somewhere later. Want to come, Seulgi?" Joohyun asked

"Yeah, sure." I answered not really in the mood.

Argh I'm going crazy I haven't seen  Jimin for hours.

"Don't worry, Seulgi unnie you'll probably see Jimin later." Sooyoung eye smiled reassuring me

Gah I love this child.

"Okay, Sooyoung-ah." I smiled back and just put my Jimin thoughts in the back of my head and started gossiping with them.

It's the last subject for today and the teacher isn't there yet. Then Jimin and his friends walked in.

Seulgi sat up right away just looking at him as he walked with Seokjin and Namjoon like they didn't even skip class the whole day.

"Seulgi unnie, Jimin's here." Sooyoung said poking Seulgi's arm.

"Yeah, I know, I'm not blind." Seulgi answered not taking her eyes off of Jimin.

Her heart is beating fast. And her mouth is slightly open, in awe.

Why is he so perfect?? How?????

"Seulgi close your mouth." Joohyun said and closed her mouth for her.

Jimin and his friends sat on their chairs and everyone was looking at them. Tch

"Hey! Why are you all looking at my Jimin?? Stop it, he's mine!" Seulgi yelled and everyone looked at her.

She glared at all of them and they all went back to what they were doing before Jimin arrived since they were already used to Seulgi being all possessive of Park Jimin.

She scoffed and looked at m Jimin again. He was looking at her already.

Omg Jimin is looking at me!

Seokjin said something to Namjoon and him which made them laugh while Jimin just glared at them.

Their teacher arrived moments later and started class but Seulgi didn't really pay any attention and just stared at Jimin the whole time.