14

[edited]

--------

"Come on, Chim. You can't still be mad at us." Namjoon said, laughing lightly and placed his arms on Jimin's shoulder then so did Seokjin.

"I'm not. I just really have to go to somewhere." Jimin answered and pushed their arms off of him.

"Where?" They both asked at the same time and stopped walking.

"I'm not telling. Just go together without me." Jimin then started walking away.

I just hope they don't follow me and that I don't run into that Seulgi girl. Jimin thought to himself.

He half walked and half jogged on the way to the bubble tea shop and ordered something then sat on his spot from yesterday.

He waited patiently and his drink finally came and he just sat there hoping and waiting that the beautiful girl from yesterday would finally come.

A few annoying teenagers and couples that came and went later, she finally arrived.

He doesn't know why the ends of his lips suddenly tugged upwards and if why he suddenly felt so energized. Maybe it's just because of her. She has this some kind of aura or something that just makes your day a whole lot better.

She ordered something first then tried to look for a place to sit.

Why is this place so packed today?? If she doesn't find a place to sit on she might leave.

She looked around and then her eyes fell on his.
She smiled lightly and started walking towards his direction.

He looked away and acted cool, pretending that he totally haven't been watching her the whole time.

"Hi." He looked up and she was there.

Oh my gohd even her voice sounds so angelic I kenaht.

He's tongue-tied he can't seem to say anything.

"Uhm, can I sit here?" She asked

He tried his best to hide his excitement and nodded his head.

She sat down in front of him and placed her bag on the table.

"Uhh, hi I'm Taeyon. Nam Taeyon." She said, smiling beautifully and offered him her hand to shake.

And so he did.

Asdfghjkl I'm fanboying.

"What's your name?" She asked

"A-I-Park Jim-in." He stuttered

"Well, nice to meet you, Jimin." She giggled

"Is it alright if I study here?" She asked

Stutter boy nodded his head right away and she giggled lightly mumbling a little thanks.

She brought out some books and highlighters from her bag and started reading.

"Hey, Namie Noona here's your order." The Jungkook kid that works here said and gave Taeyon her drink.

She's not wearing any uniform or anything. She also looks older than Jimin so he's guessing she's also his Noona.

He didn't notice he was just staring at her when she suddenly snapped her fingers at his face and brought him back to reality.

"Staring is rude you know." She laughed

"So-sorry." He looked away, feeling his cheeks burn up a little.

"I was just kidding, Jiminie." She laughed

Jiminie.

"Why are you so quiet?" She asked and took a sip from her drink.

"Uhh—I didn't want to disturb you." He answered.

"Oh, well then..." She closed her book and put it inside her bag, also her highlighters and other things.

"Wanna talk?" She asked

He just stared at her.

"So, how old are you, Jiminie? I'm actually your Noona for your information since you're clearly still in highschool and I'm already in college." She said

"Come on, speak up!" She laughed

They talked the whole afternoon and evening. He actually got to know a lot about her.

She's in college and she's 4 years older than him. She lives by herself in a little apartment and she actually comes in this bubble tea shop everyday to study and drink.

They just talked about themselves and some random things until it started to get kinda late. We planned on going back to the bubble tea shop again to hang out and he was more than glad to agree.

Ahhh I hope this lasts long.

-----------------

WRITERS BLOCK IS HITTING ME HARD LMAO AND WE HAVE NO WIFI BC NO ELECTRICITY BC THERE WAS A--- SOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED LIKE EARTHQUAKE AND THEN AT NIGHT THERE WAS A STORM AND SOME SHT LMAO BUT YEAH SORRY IF IT TOOK ME 10E8T6T28Q9Q0 YEARS TO UPDATE. I WAS JUST KINDA BUSY AND LAZY AT THE SAME TIME LOL OK BYE

ENJOY THIS BORING CHAPTER THANKS :)