27

Joy and Irene stopped by a flower shop and a convenience store before visiting Seulgi at the hospital. Kai texted them earlier that Seulgi had to be admitted at the hospital since she suddenly fainted when they were about to go out of the hospital.

Once the two entered Seulgi's hospital room, Kai was nowhere to be found and Seulgi was asleep on her bed.

"She looks horrible." Irene said and stroked Seulgi's hair.

"She did look kinda sick earlier." Joy answered placing the food and boquet of flowers they bought on the table.

"She's been going through a lot lately." Irene sighed "I just hope she'd stay strong as always and push away her problems."

[JIMIN]

Once the final bell rang, I immediately sprinted out of the room and out of school then made my way towards the convenience store from yesterday.

I took a deep sigh and went inside. I took a carton of milk and went to the cashier to pay for it.

I cleared my throat, "Do you guys have a cctv outside?" I asked

"Yes sir, why?"

"Can I see the cctv footage from yesterday?" I asked and gave her the right amount of money foe my milk.

"Pardon?"

"U-uh can I please see the cctv footage from yesterday?" I asked, scratching the back of my head.

"Uhmmm yes, of course." She answered with a smile.

Yes!

---
oops i'm so sorry