11

[

---

Namyoung and Seokhyun [lame] went off in different directions so Seulgi just dragged jimin to the rides she likes. He didn't seem to mind though. No rude comments or saying no.

"I'm tired now." She said and sat on the bench as jimin followed and sat beside her.

"Finally." He huffed

She looked at him and then laughed. Cutiepie.

"You should've told me you were tired." She said and looked at the people around them.

There were a group of teenagers, some couples and some families enjoying together.

"Then that would've killed your vibe." He answered

Her head snapped towards him then arched her eyebrow, a smug smile now plastered on her face.

"Do you, my Park Jimin care if I'm happy or not?" She asked and went closer towards his face.

He looked back into her eyes with boredom and arched his own eyebrows then answered her a simple "No."

"Now move your face before I spit on you." He said and pushed away her face.

She pouted and huffed, crossing her arms.

Her stomach grumbled lightly. Okay I'm hungry.

"I'm gonna go buy food." She said and headed towards the food stalls or smth.

While Seulgi dragged Jimin anywhere and everywhere she wanted, Namjoon and Sooyoung had fun together as if like they've been friends forever.

Sooyoung dragged Namjoon to extreme, girly and even kiddy rides and Namjoon played some games and got Sooyoung a large chick stuffed toy.

They even bought some headbands. Sooyoung picked the angel one and picked the devil one for Namjoon which they laughed off.

 Sooyoung picked the angel one and picked the devil one for Namjoon which they laughed off

And as for Joohyun and Seokjin they're quite comfortable now. At first they were just walking around with no one talking and joohyoon being the very very very awkward girl she is didn'y start the conversation and walked together with the guy a few meters apart.

But Seokjon decided to break the ice and rode the roller coaster first. Joohyun was very scared and yelled so much which made Seokjin laugh his ass off with that cute windsheild laugh he has and held onto Joohyun's hand. She didn't notice that throughout the whole ride but once they got off, Seokjin didnt let go right away and she got flustered and let go right away.

That was when Seokkin decided to do formal introductions and whatever.

They got comfortable little by littke and rode the rides they liked and now, they're just walking around trying to find the others