7

[editing]

--

It's been a few days since Jimin got sick. He went back to school now and is as cheerful as ever. His mom loves Seulgi now by the way. She loves it when Seulgi visits and Seulgi loves it when she visits.

She has taken care of Jimin in those past few days. She would always hurry out of school and go to his house to take care of him even though he hated it. And she has also seen some parts of him that no one else have ever seen before.

It's lunch break now and Jimin was nowhere to be seen same for his friends, Namjoon and Seokjin.

Seulgi was cut out of her thoughts when she suddenly heard Sooyoung squeal infront of her. Joohyun and her were sitting beside each other and sooyoung was infront of them.

She looked at Sooyoung and she was holding on to Joohyun's phone.

"Shit." Joohyun cussed under her breathe and snatched away her phone from Sooyoung's hands.

"Unnie! I was looking at something!" sooyoung said, pouting.

"Hey! You said you were just gonna text someone! why did you go through my gallery?" Joohyun asked and placed her phone under her thigh.

"Why? What's in your gallery that we're not allowed to see?" seulgi asked and started eating again

"Joohyun Unnie has-" Sooyoung was cut off by the eldest since she covered the maknae's mouth with her hand.

"Don't you dare." Joohyun said glaring at Sooyoung.

"Hey I want to know too!" Seulgi said

"Don't okay?" Joohyun said and Sooyoung nodded

"JoohyununniehaspicturesofKimSeokjin!" Sooyoung blurted out, fast once Joohyun took her hand off the child's lips.

Joohyun gasped and started hitting Sooyoung.

"Unnie stop it! Huhu!" Sooyoung begged covering herself.

"I told you not to tell!"

"Wow Joohyun unnie I never knew you had a thing for that Pink Princess." Seulgi said

"I don't!" Joohyun defended

"Chill. It's okay stop denying." Seulgi chuckled

"I'm not." Joohyun grumbled and started eating her lunch too.

"Hehe love you, unnie." Sooyong said and did her eye smile with heart hand gestures.

Joohyun just rolled her eyes, clearly pissed.

"It's okay, unnie. You both have a lot in common. You both like food and the color pink. You both are from the same neighborhood and plus, you guys are both good looking." Sooyoung said

Joohyun blushed at that but just ignored her.

Hmmmm.... maybe playing cupid for a while wouldnt hurt....