31

It's been weeks since Seulgi got out of the hospital and Kai has been overprotective of her even more. Joohyun and Sooyoung have been very cautious and helped Seulgi any way possible- even Namjoon and Seokjin did in little ways.

As for Jimin, he can't seem to get the right time to talk to Seulgi and his pride isn't helping at all either.

"Do you want me to take you to the infirmary?" Irene asked franticly as she knelt down to Seulgi's level who was now crouching down on the floor due to the pain she's feeling.

Seulgi screamed out in pain as her head hurt more and more as each second passed.

"Unnie eotoke??" Joy yelled out in panic trying to take in deep breathes not knowing what to do.

Irene, Joy and Seulgi were in their classroom. They were the last ones in there since they were being cautious with Seulgi's foot. And once everyine else were outside and they were almost near the door Seulgi suddenly stared yelling out in pain.

The last thing Seulgi remembered was Irene and Joy hilding into uer before she blacked out.

[JIMIN]

"Yo, I left my phone in our classroom. You guys go on ahead I'll just go get it back first." Namjoon said all of a sudden stopping his tracks and waved us off

"I'll go with you." Jin raised his hand

"Alright. Jiminie go on ahead."

"What? No. I'm going too." I said and they both agreed

The three of us started walking back to our classroom and started teasing Jin about his relationship with Irene.

"Yah, stob it!" He yelled at Namjoon and I, facing away to hide his blushing face which only made us tease him even more.

We were only a few feet away from our classroom when the door slammed open and a panicking Irene was running towards us.

"Jin!"

"Babe, babe, babe what's happening?" Jin asked with worried eyes as he held her by her shoulders trying to calm her down

"S-seulgi." Those were the only words that went out from her mouth and once it did, I ran towards the room as fast as I could.

I then saw Joy holding onto an unconsious Seulgi on the floor. Joy was crying so hard which only meant it was something serious.

"What happened?" I asked Joy, checking Seulgi's pulse.

"I-I we I don't know. She was just- she just started yelling and screaming all of a sudden and then she fainted!" Joy answered me

I then started to carry Seulgi into my arms bridal style and ran as fast as I could towards the infirmary not caring about anything else.

I don't know what has gotten into me but I just felt like I should really be doing this.

Where the hell is Jongin when you need him??

-----
hi hi hi hi
i finally updated ;))))
ok so our exams are this monday fuk lyf

ALSO, LETS TALK ABOUT RED VELVET'S COMEBACK UHM LIKE HELLO??? OUR QUEENS R BACK TO SLAY US!!!!pls comment and lets talk :)))) and stream peek-a-boo's mv :)))

WE CAN ALSO TALK ABOUT OUR BOYS IN AMERICA RN WTF IM SO PROUD!!! HAVE YALL SEEN THE VIDEOS OF JIMIN SPEAKIN IN ENGRISH??? FUHK IM DED

OR WE CAN TALK ABOUT MY KIDNEY FOR SALE :) BC HELL0??? GDA IN MANILA????, I HAVE NO MONEY!!?! :(

and wow im sick again :) for the nth time ;)

ok lets talk :)