Author's Note

Right, so, hello.

It's me, the author of this fanfic and I have a few things to say that was brought to my attention.

Firstly,
The sex jokes and stuff. I am a writer who likes to write about the love blossoming between people than anything remotely sexual. So, it makes me a tad bit angry when I see people typing stuff like "oh you'll be doing that to Evan, Connor 😏" when the sentence I typed was something related to Connor doing nothing remotely sexual.

I get it, it's funny to you, but I personally want Evan to be treated as a human being, and eventually as Connor's boyfriend when the time comes. I don't think it's very acceptable to have love be linked only to sex. Not only that, I don't feel very comforted, knowing that I come on to read about the funny comments, only to drown in Lenny faces and sex jokes.

Please understand.

Add on : And before you ask, no, I will not be doing any smutty chapters. Like I said, my writing style is and will be fluffy, cutesy. I've also tried to do one in a past book, which is still up btw, but I hated it a lot. The only reason I did it was because my irl friend, who was the one that introduced Wattpad to me in the first place, had requested that I do a smutty chapter, and I wanted to thank her for helping me with the app.

Secondly,
The positive comments. I've received so many wonderful comments of people telling me that they enjoyed my story, and even one person who told me that their sister shared this story with them?

It honestly makes me so happy to see that so many people enjoyed my story, and I hope my future chapters will not disappoint you!

Thirdly,
A future book. Now, recently I've been becoming more obsessed with the Boyf Riends ship and I've been considering actually writing a fanfic about them.

Now, I have to note. I do not have that many visual evidence to base off of, so my development for appearance will often be very vague. I do know basic stuff, like how Michael's half Filipino and such so he isn't white, and how he's taller than Jeremy. But, I'll try my best to give them the most realistic feel.

Edit : oH apparently Jeremy is Jewish. Hm alright then

Yes or no?

Also, can I ask? Is Boyf Riends actually canon? I've had someone tell me that apparently they're canon after the show, but that doesn't make sense to me, since Jeremy was so obsessed with Christine and they ended the musical with them dating. You're suddenly gonna tell me he broke up with her after a few weeks of getting with his crush and then chased after Michael?

Anyways, thank you for reading through this, I hope you'll continue enjoying my stories. It's been my pleasure to bring you more chapters.

Note from future author
I am no longer pursuing anything on written on this page, lol