Evan's Place

Evan's house is a very mysterious place to Connor.

Sure, they were together. However, Connor has neither had the chance, nor the reason to invite himself over. This made him very much excited to go over, no matter the reason. Imagine the excitement he felt when Evan had decided to invite him over.

They were in Connor's room and watching a show. Connor was hugging Evan from behind, resting his chin on Evan's shoulders ad they both sat on the bed.

"O-oh, right," Evan remembered his question, halfway through the episode, and got Connor's attention with the sudden jerk of his shoulders.

"Hm, what is it, Ev," Connor asked, in a cutesy tone as he pressed his cheek against Evan's. This caused Evan to giggle, as he pressed his cheek against Connor's.

"I, um, are you free tomorrow?" He asked, his eyes moving towards where Connor had been. He heard Connor chuckle as he sat up, lifting his chin off of Evan's shoulder.

"Why do you ask," He responded, as Evan turned his head from the TV to look at Connor. Evan reached forward and pressed Connor's cheek with his index finger with a 'boop' sound effect.

Connor remembered that the hand he pressed his cheek with was the hand that had his cast, which he was glad that the the cast had been removed from.

Thankfully, the cast was removed yesterday, since his hand has been healing quickly. He was so happy that Evan didn't have the annoying cast anymore, or the horrible memory of the fall behind it.

"I-I was, um, I was wondering if we can have a sleep over at my house tomorrow," he replied, and then he turned his entire body to face Connor, "s-since it's a Saturday and stuff."

"Oh!"

Connor was so ecstatic to hear Evan mutter those words. He leaned forward, enveloping Evan in a hug. He pulled away, a large grin on his face.

"Yes! Definitely! What time?"

Evan giggled, and then thought about the details.

"H-how about five?"

Connor did not hear Evan at all. He was envisioning what Evan's house was like. All these different scenarios played out in his head. He could finally be able to meet Evan's parents formally, especially his father who was absent from the invitation from before.

Evan, noticing that Connor had been staring off into space, gave Connor a tap on his shoulders. This caused Connor to jolt, quickly turning his head to face Evan.

"Y-YEAH, yeah, um, yes. Five sounds great!" Connor responded, blinking, which made Evan giggle.

-----

Connor knocked on the door, still extremely excited to finally be invited over to his boyfriend's house. He stood there twiddling his thumbs when the door opened, revealing Evan in a loose shirt and shorts.

"Hey there," Connor said, as he leaned against the door frame, trying to be smooth, even though his heart was beating quickly against his chest, "cutey."

Evan felt his face heat up as he heard Connor call him that, and he was panicking to himself. Out of panic, he tiptoed and leaned forward giving Connor a quick kiss on the lips and quietly muttered out.

"Hi, h-handsome."

Evan had planned to do all of that more calmly, but he ended up being so panicked that his sentence sounded more like a quick graze of the words.