What's Wrong With Me?

I've always arranged the glasses in the cabinet from tallest to shortest, left to right, back to front.  Anytime I noticed they were out of order, I fixed them.  It's just what I did.  It was normal for me.  Apparently it was an OCD symptom, which I'm now on meds for.  Lately I've been letting them stay out of order for longer, a few days sometimes, until I get sick of it and fix them.  Just a couple of days ago, I had to practically beg my dad to make me arrange them, because I felt like I was doing something wrong by leaving them, but I didn't feel the normal overwhelming urge to fix them.  He said it was a good thing, that I was fighting it or something.  Of course, I fixed them as soon as I heard that.  The thing is, I don't want to fight it.  I enjoy fixing things, putting things back the way they should be.  That's me.  That's the way I am.  So when I don't do it like usual, I feel like I'm doing something wrong, that it's a bad thing to leave them there.  I'm so confused.  I don't know what I'm supposed to do, fix them like I think I should, or leave them like they think I should?  I feel like I should know the answer, but I don't.  I don't understand.  What's wrong with me?

______________________________

~❤