Mom, Im pregnant

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm pregnant." Rory says sitting on the steps of the gazebo. Waiting for her mom to react.

"Wow, kid... Umm, who's the father? OH MY GOD IS IT THE WOOKIES?!"

"No mom. Shh, let's not let the whole town think I'm pregnant with a baby wookie."

"Sorry kid, I'm just wow, so if it's not the Wookie's... then who's is it?"

"Well... about six weeks ago I told Logan that we were done with the whole Vegas thing and he came here to Stars Hollow. He surprised me at the newspaper with Colin, Robert, and Finn. We went out and went dancing, drinking and eventually ended up at a bed & breakfast in New Hampshire. Things happened and one thing led to another."

"So it's Logan's?" Rory nodded her head yes.

"Well we should probably go get ready." She tried to change the subject.

"You need to tell him."

"I know, but today is about you and Luke. We'll talk tonight. I promise."

"Ok loin fruit." They got up and walked back to the house. They walked into the house and Loreali ran to put on her dress. Rory walked into her room and looked around. Remembering the time that Logan was here in Stars Hollow with her for the hay bale maze. She wished he was here now to comfort her. To be with her and not Odette. But she hurt him when she didn't stay in New Hampshire that morning. He hurt her when he didn't fight for her. They both wanted each other to be happy that they didn't realize that what made them happy was each other. They thought letting each other go was what was best but it wasn't.

"Hey kid. You ready?" Her mom asked from the other side of the door.

"Almost." She had already gotten into her dress.

"Can you help me with my hair and makeup?"

"Sure mom. If you do the same for me."

"I don't want to look like a hooker though."

"I can't promise you won't." They laughed and Rory started on her Mom's makeup.

After two hours they were ready and just in time. They called Babette and told her they were ready.

"Ok sugar, see you two in a few." She replied and hung up. They walked to the town square. About a block away they met Babette and April. April was wearing the same dress as Rory.

"Ready to walk down the aisle Sugar?!" She happily exclaimed.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Babette fast walked to the town square to get into her seat on time. First Rory and April walked down the makeshift aisle together. Then Loreali walked down the aisle in a beautiful white wedding dress.

___Reception__

"Dance with me?!" Jess walked up to Rory and asked. She was sitting alone drinking water.

"I won't be very good."

"What about the dance-a-thon I witnessed all those many years ago?"

"You've got me there. Alright. I'll dance." She stood up and Jess led her to the dance floor.