Proposal

"You know how much I hate surprises."

"You love them." He laughed and they started to drive off.

----------------------------

They stopped right outside of Stars Hollow.

"What are we doing?! You better not be taking me to my mother!"

"Relax Ace. I'm not taking you to your mother. I have to call my mom and tell her we going to be a little late to dinner."

"Hey mom." A small pause.

"Yeah." Another pause.

"I have to go. I just wanted to tell you that I decided to do it tonight. So we're going to be late to dinner." A longer pause. Rory could hear squealing from Shira.

"8:30? Ok! That gives us enough time."

"Bye mom." After a little pause he hangs up.

"She pushed dinner back to 8:30 and also Honor's coming. Mom says she has some big news. So? Shall we?" He got out of the car.

"Logan! Where are you going?!" She also got out and caught up to him. He took her hand and kept leading her towards Stars Hollow. As soon as they came around the bend she saw the town decorated beautifully.

"Did Taylor agree to this."

"That he did. For his favorite member of Stars Hollow."

In the center of town, it was set up like it was for Lorelei's wedding. Except a few different details. He led her to the gazebo. They stood in the center. The sun cast beautiful shades in the sky as it started to set.  A few people were staring from the sidewalk. Lorelei and Luke looked out the diner windows. Lorelei was completely confused and Luke had a huge smile on his face.

"Lorelei Leigh Gilmore, Rory, Ace. I've known you 15 years. In those 15 years I've always loved you. I fell in love with you that day outside your dorm room. When we debated back and forth. I fell in love with you again when we jumped from the scaffolding. I fell in love with you at your grandparents vow renewal. I fell in love with you every single day. Even those 9 years that we were apart I still fell in love with you. I loved you then, I love you now, I'll love you always. The last time I did this I made a mistake, I did it in front of a crowd of strangers. But this time, I'm doing it around the people that love you. The boys are right over there. They decorated. That's what that phone call was." Rory with tear filled eyes looked to where Logan pointed. The boys were a crying mess. Hugging each other. Rory let out a breathy laugh. She turned back to Logan.

"These past months that we've been together I've wanted to do this. With the car accident and the baby, I haven't had much time." He got on one knee and pulled out a familiar box. Rory clasped her hand over her mouth. "So here I am, In love with you, hoping that you'll say yes, so here it goes, Ace, will you marry me?!" He opened the box revealing the same ring that he proposed with 11 years ago.

"All those years ago I choose career over love. But I learned that I didn't have to. So there's no way in hell that I'm letting myself do that again. Yes! I'll marry you!" Logan put the ring on her finger and stood up and kissed her. Twirling her around. Hollers and whistles were heard from around them.

"Come on!" She yelled as they pulled apart, he set her down and she grabbed Logan's hand. They ran to her mothers house. Lorelei saw where she was going and followed after her. Luke did to.

Rory ran into the house and called for her mom.

"She's not here!" She turned around and Lorelei opened the front door.

"Mom!"

"Rory!" They hugged, well as best as they could with Rory's belly bump.

"I'm engaged!" She said excitedly as she held out her hand to her mom.

"I saw it!" Luke had given Logan a hug and a congratulations while the girls reunited.

"Mom, I'm so sorry about yelling at you."

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you first. Logan has changed and I need to let go of the past. And not attack you with it when I'm upset about something else. I'm excited about you living in my childhood home." They hugged again.

"We need to celebrate!"

"Actually, we have dinner with Logan's parents and his sister and brother in law."

"Oh." Lorelei looked disappointed.

"We'll visit tomorrow and spend the day with you and Luke!"

"Is that ok with your fiancé?" Lorelei giggled.

"I don't know." She turned to Logan. "Is it?!"

"Of course." Logan said and Rory kissed him. A thank you kiss.

"Now I just ran, and I'm carrying extra weight." She motioned to her belly. "I need to sit."

"Of course." Luke said and guided her to the sofa. Logan sat next to Rory and Luke and Lorelei stood.

"We should get going soon though." Rory said to Logan.

"And our car is on the other side of town! I did not think that through!" Logan said and everyone else laughed.

"We'll take my Jeep." Lorelei offered.

"Logan could you help me to the Jeep?"

"Sure." He helped her up and guided her with a hand on the small of her to the Jeep. They got in and Lorelei drove them to Logan's car. While Luke went back to the diner.