Filled Lungs

Rory felt like her lungs started to fill with water. She felt like she was trying to breathe underwater. She felt herself go darker. She felt like she was in paralysis but now she felt like she was going to sleep.

"Her lungs are filling!" Was the last thing she heard.

"With what?!" Honor yelled.

"Blood. We don't have the correct instruments to drain it. Our best bet is getting to the hospital and fast!" Honors eyes who were already red from crying were now full of more tears. She grabbed her phone and dialed Finns number.

"Her lungs are filling up with blood!" She sniffled.

"She may not make it!" She cried even harder.

"Love? I could barely understand you!"

"She's DYING!" She yelled into the phone. She heard her a strangled sob from the other line.

"Finn?! What the hell is happening?!" She heard Logan from the other line.

"Honor says she's dying." Finn told Logan.

"Please sir. You need to calm down and keep your blood pressure down."

Honor hung up the phone. She looked back to Rory and the paramedics were tying everything they lawfully could.

"Her lungs are filling with blood." The paramedic communicated with the hospital.

___________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I just wanted to stop here. Sorry.