Hartford

---6 weeks later---

"Hey Ace!" Logan said coming into her hospital room.

"Hey Logan! So how was work today?!"

"Great. I got a lot of loose ends tied up. So we should be able to move back to Hartford within the next month."

"You'll be working closely with your father again. Seeing as he works more at that paper, and we're closer to your family."

"Ace, are you trying to back out? I thought we both wanted to move to Hartford."

"I just wanted to make sure it's what you really want."

"All I really want is you. " He kissed her passionately.

"Not yet mister! I get discharged tomorrow and then you can have me all you want!" She giggled as he groaned.

"It's been SIX weeks!"

"I know but the good news is that in two weeks we'll know the gender!"

"Yeah! Oh and Honor is visiting on Sunday and she's bringing Josh."

"I haven't seen her in weeks!" Rory squealed delighted to see Honor again. She left 5 weeks ago she was needed back home with Josh. As for Finn, he'd been bumming out at the apartment. Logan spent most night with Rory and went to the apartment occasionally. To shower, get new clothes and clean dirty ones, clean the apartment up after Finn, and get Rory more books. The good news is that Rory had gotten almost half way through with her novel with all the time she had.

"I have to go to the apartment. Clean it up after Finn and for your homecoming."

"I wouldn't call it home."

"Fine. Your boyfriend's apartment-coming." He kissed her again and headed for the door.

"I love you Logan!"

"I love you more Ace!"

"Impossible!" She smiled to herself as Logan shut the door and headed to his car. Rory pulled out her laptop and face timed her mother.

"Hey kid!" Lorelai answered.

"Hey mom! How's Luke?"

"Grumpy!" She huffed.

"I am not grumpy! They just shouldn't put ice cream in tacos!"

"Hey Luke."

"Hey Rory."

"I get discharged tomorrow!"

"That's great! Stars Hollow misses you!" Lorelai squealed.

"Mom? Logan and I are moving into a place in Hartford. Not Stars Hollow."

"Oh." Lorelai was saddened by this decision. Yes, it was closer than New York or London but she was still away from Rory and the baby. And that baby will most likely grow up privileged, and rich, and Lorelai couldn't help but think that the Huntzbergers would corrupt the baby and Rory.

"That's great, as long as you're happy." She said with a little bite and rolled her eyes.

"I'm very happy with Logan!"

"The same Logan who cheated on his Fiancé with you! The same Logan who let his family attack you!" Lorelai was done pretending that everything was perfect.

"Lorelai?!" Luke was stunned.

"Mom! Enough! For the last time Logan didn't let them attack me! He stood up for me! He's changed and I'm happy with him. It's obvious you're pissed about where we're living, not Logan! I'm hanging up!" She ended the face call. She needed time to cool down and her mother needed time to grasp the knowledge of them living in Hartford.

"Miss Gilmore?"

"Yes?"

"A Jess Mariano is here to see you?"

"Send him in!"