Braxton Hicks?

--2 weeks later--

Rory was home alone. Finishing the last of unpacking. Mostly for the nursery. She picked up a blanket from her unborn daughters soon to be crib. She held it tightly to her chest. It was her father. She smiled at the memory. Her father had given it to her as a present. After he found out she was pregnant.

She put a hand on her enormous belly and told little Lorelai.

"I miss him." She found talking to her child about her problems and worries helped. 

She let out a whimper. If was as if her stomach was stabbed. She bent over in pain. Another pain occurred and she screamed at the pain she felt.

Logan had just come home from work. He heard his Ace scream and he ran up the stairs. He ran to the nursery and saw her on the floor.

"Logan! It hurts so much!" She cried out. He knelt beside her.

"Is it Braxton Hicks?!"

"I- AHHHHHHH- I don't know!"

"Come on let's put your feet up and I'll get you some water." He ran to get her water but first he helped her into the rocking chair and had her put her feet up on a small beside table.

He came back with the water and the pain did not do away.

"Time my contraction!" Rory yelled at Logan. Another contraction hit. He started timing on his watch. Rory took deep breaths and drank more water. Another contraction.

"1 minute apart! Come on, let's go to the hospital." 

"My water didn't break?!"

"It's actually rare."

"JUST GET THE STUPID BAG! STOP TELLING ME STUPID FACTS AND DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE!" Pregnancy made Rory, very hostile.

Logan ran and got the bag. He then helped Rory down the stairs.

"WHY IS THE NURSERY UPSTAIRS. I HATE STAIRS!" She complained.

______

"COULD YOU DRIVE ANY SLOWER!"

______

"GET ME INTO A ROOM NOW!" Rory yelled at the doctor and scared her half to death.

______

"YOU TRY PUSHING A 7 POUND BABY OUT YOUR VAGINA!"

______

"No. Can't. I Can't. I can't do this. It hurts to much!" Rory cried as Logan held her hand. Even through her hostility.

"Come on Ace, just a little longer." He wiped her head with a cool wet washcloth. He kissed her temple.

"Ok Rory, you're almost done! One last big push!"

"No. No." She started shaking her head and crying.

"Ace! Don't tell me you can't!" Logan tried using a different approach.

"It hurts!"

"One last push and it's over."

"Ready. And push!" The doctor said and Rory gave one final last big push. And a cry was heard.