Your Ace

She ran to the elevator and quickly caught the door before it closed. She pushed the button for the 7th floor.

2nd

3rd

4th

5th a man got off the elevator.

6th another woman got off the elevator. Rory was all alone.

7th Rory exited the elevator in a flash.

"Hello." A receptionist greeted as Rory ran up to the desk.

"Hi, I'm here to see Logan Huntzberger."

"Do you have an appointment?"

"No."

"Then I'm afraid I can't let you see him now, would you like to set up an appointment?"

"Do I need to set up an appointment to see my fiancé?"

"Oh Miss Gilmore, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize-"

"Ace?" Logan asked coming out of his office. Overhearing someone yelling.

"Logan." She ran to him and kissed him. He kissed her back. A few of his colleagues that witnessed it whistled and cheered.

"Come on. So how was wedding dress shopping?" He led her in to his office.

He closed the door and she jumped on him. Wrapping her legs around his waist. She kissed him and he trapped her against the wall. Making it easier for him to hold her up.

"Ace? What's going on in that pretty head of yours?"

"I love you! And I'm going to marry you, and have a big society wedding! Screw my mom and what she wants! I kissed Finn. These past few weeks I've been wondering, would I still do the same thing even without the scotch. And so I kissed Finn. I felt nothing! I felt so bad, that I was hurting you by being with you, by marrying you. I don't know why. It's really confusing. But I want to be with you! I love you Logan!"

"Rory? You kissed Finn to see if you loved me?"

"No I kissed him to see if I loved him, that maybe I was stringing you along, but I'm not. I don't love him. It was all the scotch!"

"I-I-I can't do this right now Rory, please go home." He set her back down.

"What? Logan I'm telling you this because I love you, Not to hurt you!"

"Rory."

"No. Say my name!"

"Ace."

"Exactly, YOUR Ace! Not Finn's! Not Tristan's! I'm all yours! Forever! Let's not worry about what ifs."

"Ace, have I ever told you how much I love you?" Rory smiled and they both leaned in for a kiss. An intense passionate kiss.

Logan fell back into his chair and Rory saddled him. She started unbuckling his belt.

"Ace?"

"Just sit back and relax." She kissed him and then went to work.