Explosion

"It's gonna blow!" A firemen said pointing to the gas leaking from the car and with the front of the car in flames...

"No! Get them out!" Logan ripped away from the hug and ran towards the wreckage.

"Sir please stay back!" A male paramedic held him back.

"That's my Ace!" He yelled trying to break free.

The firemen had tried multiple things to open the door. There almost needed Rory to wake up and crawl out the drivers door.

Rory could hear the people around her. She could her them yelling she was pregnant. She could hear Logan yelling for her. She could her the hopelessness in everyone's voice.

'It's gonna blow!' She heard the firemen yell.

All she could think about was Logan and the baby. Her mother and Luke. Her family.

'No! Get them out!" She heard Logan yell. She wanted to so badly wake up and get out of the car but she couldn't move. She couldn't wake up. She desperately tried to open her eyes.

The firemen pried the car door open. He quickly reached in and cut Rory's seatbelt. He gently reached in and pulled Rory out. The surrounding people had already stepped back because of the possible explosion. The firemen ran away from the car carrying Rory firemen's style. The car exploded and the surrounding people screamed and ducked. The car that crashed into Logan and Rory windows shattered.

"Rory!" Logan yelled as the firemen was lurched forward by the force. He held onto Rory and took the fall. Making sure Rory and the baby weren't hurt. Paramedics ran to the fireman. They got Rory onto a stretcher and helped the firemen up.

"IM FINE! Let me go to my girlfriend!" Logan yelled fighting the paramedic restraining him. He let him go and ran to Rory. Honor was already by her with Finn.

"They say she's unconscious and going to the hospital. They want you to go too."

"I need to stay with Rory."

"Logan! I'll stay with Rory in the ambulance. Finn will go with you in the other one." Logan kissed her forehead and let a paramedic take him to an ambulance. Finn jumped in the ambulance too.

They put Rory into another ambulance and Honor rode with her. She was still unconscious.

"She not breathing!" A paramedic yelled.