Prologue

Dennis, Patricia and Hedwig observe the shotgun wounds and what little damage it had caused.

"It didn't go through" Dennis panted after he had cleaned up the drying blood from the dead girls that was plastered on his face,neck and chest after the beasts arrival.

"We are what we believe we are" Patricia replied taking over the light as she too marveled the sheer power the beast had displayed that night.

"Ha Ha holy shit this is so cool" Hedwig replied with a laugh "they're gonna believe we exist now right?" he asked the two older identities.

"They're gonna have to" Dennis replied in his usual low tone before losing the light to Hedwig again.

"So what do we do now?" Hedwig asks smiling before giving the light to Patricia

"We trust in him, he'll protect us, look at what he can do" she declares admiring what little damage a shotgun had caused them before saying with a small smile " let him show the world how powerful he can be"  

Meanwhile in a Diner a few miles away from the Philadelphia zoo 

A television has been turned on and is blaring out the recent news of the recent unfortunate events that had occurred at the zoo, for obvious reasons the zoo was now closed to the public so that the police could carry out a full investigation without being interrupted too much. Everyone in the diner is silent listening as the reporter carries on with her story. 

"The suspected murderer Kevin Crumb suffers from the controversial psychological disorder DID, the rumors coming out of this scene are unbelievable, there are conflicting feelings about whether the suspect is alive or dead after sustaining two point blank gun shots. reports even indicate that one of his identities is an amalgam of the various animals in the zoo where he works. the press is already referring to the alleged attacker by  dark name, leaked to a source close to the case, because of his many personalities he is being called the horde" the reporter informed.    

One of the journalists in the diner who has been listening intently to the news coverage starts to recall a case that sounds very familiar to this.

"This is like that crazy guy in the wheelchair that they put away fifteen years ago and they gave him a funny name to, what was it?..." she asks trying to recall the name of that mysterious man that had been found guilty of three terrorist attacks and was now currently serving time in an institution for the criminally insane.

The rugged, tired looking man behind her replied with "Mr Glass" before she walked away to finish off her story. The man in question was none other than David Dunn who just finished the remainder of his cup of coffee before heaving a sigh and thinking to himself 

" Here we go again"