Bad influence

Casey and Dennis had woken up together still cuddled up next to each other, they both looked up at one another and a smile graced both of their faces as Dennis planted a small kiss on her forehead.

"Good morning" he said, his voice husky from the deep sleep he had had

"Morning" Casey replied yawning before resting her head on his shoulder, Dennis leaned his head on hers, moving his hand up and down her arm as the other one took her hand tightly. They stayed like that for a few minutes enjoying the peace whilst it lasted.

"I wish we could stay like this forever" Casey mumbled into his shoulder, Dennis smiled sadly

"Me too" he replied quietly "Maybe...one day when all this crazy shit is sorted we can" he mused, imagining what it would be like to make time for each other without worrying about cops, agents or alters getting in the way.

"I look forward to that day" Casey hummed kissing Dennis slowly, he was slightly surprised by it at first but he slowly recovered enough to return it leaning back onto the bed as Casey pushed him lower down until she was straddling him, watching his eyes widen as she broke away and stared down at him.

"Well this is different" he commented clearing his throat and feeling his face burn bright red.

"Good different or bad different" Casey asked her hands moving up his chest and settling on his shoulders before leaning down to kiss him again, as his hands traveled up her sides to her back groaning softly as he did.

"Oh it's definitely good" he smiled up at her his eyes full of lust just as much as hers. Casey hummed as she made her way down to his neck sucking at the skin there making Dennis hiss.

She kissed her way down his body making her way down to his already hardening cock. He groaned as Casey paused for a really long time.

"What's wrong Dennis?" She asked innocently knowing what she was doing to him

"What your doing is driving me crazy, are you gonna torture me like this for long?" he asked, his voice deep which turned Casey on more as she laughed at his response before she slowly made her way to his cock and started licking the head slowly making Dennis's hips jerk forward.

"Uhh fuck Casey" Dennis moaned breathlessly as she began sucking on it, just as he was approaching his climax she slid her mouth of off his cock encouraging a disappointed grunt to escape him, until she straddled him again quickly sliding it inside of her leaving him breathless as she started rocking back and forth.

He cupped one of her breasts pinching the nipple as it got harder making her moan as the other hand started rubbing on her clit causing Casey to groan loudly as well. Before Casey knew it Dennis had flipped them over and was now thrusting into her deeply as they both reached their climaxes her shortly before him.

They were both trembling afterwards trying to catch their breath

"You know if you wanted to be on top you could have just asked" Dennis smirked as Casey rolled her eyes at him playfully before chuckling, Dennis huffed out a laugh to before kissing her forehead "Seriously though what made you want to do that?" Dennis asked curiously.

"I..I don't know really...I guess I wanted to do something for you this time" Casey said shyly and Dennis nodded not pushing it "Or maybe it's just because your such a terrible influence" she joked and Dennis grinned.

"Well I'm sorry I've caused you to become such a mess I mean look at you I can't even tell what your gonna do next" Dennis answered lightheartedly, Casey smiled up at him as he placed a hand on her abdomen stroking the scars that marked the skin lightly "I'd just thought that after everything you went through...you wouldn't want to try anything like this with anyone" Dennis murmured.

Casey stilled his hand staring into her eyes he could see the pain of the past reflected in them as she answered truthfully.

"I never thought I'd want anything intimate with anyone you're right about that, I thought they would judge me because of my scars or I was afraid that they would be just like my uncle, I never assumed I would find someone as kind, caring and understanding as you Dennis" 

Dennis smiled before going down to kiss each scar before saying "I think your scars are beautiful" in a lust filled voice.

"I know you do" Casey replied stroking his head as he resumed lying next to her, the feel of her soft fingers in his hair making him doze off. For a few minutes they were in their own little bubble not having to care about anything just like their little daydream earlier on until they heard banging on the door and a familiar voice yelling through the door.

"Come on lovebirds time to get up, something big is happening and I need you bright eyed and bushy tailed" Emma yelled in a strained calm sort of voice

"Why what's going on?" Dennis asked

"Just get ready and come downstairs, I'll explain everything later" she replied before she walked back downstairs to wait for them.