Game changer

Dennis had just come back to the apartment after scouting the area for suitable impures with Patricia, she seemed eager to get started with this new assignment as did The Beast who was growing impatient with the lack of fresh meat.

"HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE WAIT" The Beast roared making Dennis wince as a new wave of fear washed over him.

"shh not long now, we have found a few worthy candidates we are just waiting for the right moment to grab them" Patricia assured The Beast unafraid of his outbursts, although she seemed to be the only one of them that wasn't.  

The Beast, clearly not satisfied with her answer but knowing there was nothing to be done until they arrived settled down and retreated back to the train station where he spent his time when not in the light.

Dennis slid a hand across his head and let out a shaky breath he didn't realize he was holding before getting on with some more cleaning, the apartment was looking much better now since Dennis had spent most of his time when he was here cleaning the place, he had managed to get rid of the worst of the mold in the other room and had managed to fix the plumbing with some tools he had found in one of the cupboards so at least now they had water in there as well.

He had also found a TV which surprisingly still worked, Dennis turned it on whilst taking a break Patricia insisted he had and was greeted by the news channel he was about to turn it over when he heard something that made his heart go up to his throat.

"Still no sign on the whereabouts of Kevin Crumb the alleged murderer of three people, one of which has been identified as Doctor Karen Fletcher who specialized in helping people with Dissociate identity disorder, the others have been confirmed to be the other two girls who were kidnapped alongside sole survivor Casey Cooke, Inspector Emma Price is now releasing a statement on the current investigation"

"This is soo boring can we watch something else et cetera" Hedwig chimed in trying to take the light so he could change the channel 

"Shut up Hedwig this is important" Dennis snapped not wanting to miss any of this

"But Miss Patricia said that I could watch cartoons if I was good today and I have been good all day et cetera"

"You can watch cartoons later right now I need to listen to something I'll let you have the light for the rest of the evening if you do"Dennis reasoned with Hedwig 

"Okay thank you Mr Dennis" 

Dennis rolled his eyes and paid attention to the TV again just as the inspector was preparing to speak. She was fairly young, in her twenties at least, she had long blonde hair which reached to her shoulders and she was wearing a navy blue jacket over a white shirt, she cleared her throat before she started to speak.

"As you are all aware we have been investigating the scene of a dreadful event which has led to three people being found dead, time of death has been put around about 42 hours ago, we have identified the bodies one is an elderly lady called Karen Fletcher the other two were the other two girls who were senselessly kidnapped alongside sole survivor Miss Casey Cooke, their deaths are being classed as murders and the man responsible for this Kevin Crumb is being considered as our highest priority at this moment, we are urging everyone in the area to speak up if they know or find out something about the suspect to speak up in order to help us catch this man and in order to avoid anymore kidnappings in the local area there will be a curfew, for anyone aged 17 or under you are to be back at home before 9 pm until we can assure the safety of the people in the area  to be out after those hours " 

Emma said as she started walking away the press tried to push forward asking her more questions about the murders or the suspect before she was escorted into the passenger seat of a police car before driving.

Dennis stared at the scene at the screen as the journalist who was on before the inspector was back on the screen.

"That was Inspector Price releasing a statement about the investigation, although Inspector Price hasn't yet confirmed if this is true or just speculation many people are comparing this crime to another case which happened fifteen years ago, the main suspect being Elijah Price who is commonly referred to as Mr Glass due to his fragile bones, who was arrested and sent to Philadelphia mental institution for the criminally insane after being the primary suspect of several terrorist attacks, in fact there are even rumors that these crimes are connected, if this is the case are these criminals somehow working together and if so what will they do next"

"Looks like we caused more fear than anticipated"  Patricia remarked

"Indeed we did" Dennis replied "however it will make taking more impures a little bit harder"

"Forget about the impures" The Beast growled "there is a pure soul trapped in one of their prisons, he must be freed" 

"But how do we do that it's not exactly a walk in walk out kind of job this will be a highly maximized secure area, with guards trained to kill" Dennis stated 

"You leave that to me I am nearly at full strength and when I am we will take him, soon they will see how powerful the broken really are" replied The Beast