Finding passion

Dennis pulled away, breathing heavily and leaning his forehead against Casey's, he wanted this he really did but apart of him knew it was wrong, he couldn't help but be reminded of the names Patricia and the others had called him because of his filthy obsessions.

"Hey what's wrong?" Casey asked concerned cupping his cheek and looking at him.

"I...I just don't want to hurt you" Dennis answered his voice filled with shame "I'm not in control of myself in situations like this... I just don't want you getting hurt" he looked at Casey expecting to see disgust or hatred but all he saw in those warm brown eyes was trust and comfort.

"Believe me I am just as scared about this as you are... but I trust you Dennis, I know you won't hurt me" She assured him but he still didn't look entirely convinced.

"If it gets too much will you tell me?" Dennis pleaded, Casey kissed his forehead and nodded before saying

"I promise I'll let you know, I love you too Dennis" Casey said breathlessly.

Now it was his turn to look shocked, all his life he had been frowned upon for who he was by the others or feared by people who came into contact with him, and then Casey comes along and shows him the compassion that he has never had and accepted him for who he was and the feelings he had for her right now were just so overwhelming they made him feel giddy. This time he didn't hold back, his lips crashed into Casey's as he started kissing her passionately as he pulled her as close as he could with one hand making her straddle him, as the other tangled itself into her hair deepening the kiss. Casey's arms wrapped themselves around his torso as her hands started to explore the expanse of his back, feeling the imprints of scars and memorizing them like a map, she moans a little bit as she feels his calloused, warm hands travel under her shirt and up her back she leans back and lifts her shirt up, taking it off in seconds before bringing her lips back to his as he unclasped her bra and slowly removed it as well.

Dennis's mouth started to wonder then, starting at her neck and working it's way down her body, kissing every patch of bare skin he could reach, Casey starts leaning back pulling him with her until she's lying on the sofa with Dennis staring down at her with a lustful hunger in his eyes. he worshiped her body He reaches for her breast and starts playing with it as his mouth started kissing the scars that are abundant on her abdomen admiring each one as if they were works of art as opposed to signs of her uncles twisted abuse, before coming back up and sucking on her nipple, which resulted in a moan escaping from Casey as she started unbuckling his belt and slowly unbuttoned his trousers, he lifted himself off of her so he could slip them off before unbuttoning Casey's jeans and watching her hungrily as she took them off as well before kissing her again and again each one becoming a bit less controlled than the last They were both lying on the sofa, clothes lying on the floor, completely lost in this blissful moment together.

"Your so beautiful" Dennis whispered as he looked down at Casey, all of a sudden he bacame quite nervous about the thought of what they were about to do, still having doubts that she would even want this, or him for that matter "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked concern written on his face, Casey smiled up at him before nodding and stroking his cheek reassuringly and reaching up to kiss him again.

"I want this Dennis, I want you" Casey almost begged making him smile down at her.

Dennis didn't need to be told twice he positioned himself on top of her to get a better angle before sliding his cock into her slowly getting used to being inside her, keeping eye contact with Casey the whole time looking for any sign of discomfort but couldn't see any. He closed his eyes getting lost in the moment before thrusting slowly still being cautious not to hurt her.

"Uhh Dennis" Casey moaned as he hit her spot "I need more" she ordered and Dennis obliged speeding up and thrusting deeper into her encouraging more moans to erupt from her mouth.

"Fuck Casey your so beautiful" Dennis whispered as he nipped at the skin on her neck his hand travelling down to rub her clit turning her on even more.

"Uh faster Dennis please" Casey said as she ran her fingers up his back making his muscles twitch wherever they went.

He sped up going faster and deeper building her up to a climax which she couldn't contain. Casey groaned loudly as she came, sending Dennis over the edge shortly after, letting out an almost primal growl before cumming inside of her.

After both of their climax's hit they both collapsed, holding each other like they were the only anchor they had to ground the other, breathing heavily Dennis pulled out of her before kissing her, taking in what they had just done and resting his forehead on hers before looking into her eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asked still panting a little bit

"Yeah I'm fine, in fact I haven't felt this good in a very long time" She breathed smiling up at him and stroking the back of his head feeling the prickly spikes of his buzz cut hair. Dennis nodded before asking

"If you had any doubts, any doubts at all about what I was doing you would tell me right?" Dennis asked the fear coming back into his eyes a little bit.

"I promise Dennis I'll tell you" She reassured him again, before he nodded and said

"Okay good" sighing deeply feeling exhausted after what they had just done and sitting up on the sofa so that Casey would have more space as well, she didn't waste anytime moving towards him and settling her head on his strong chest listening to his beating heart.

They stayed in a comfortable silence as they held each other closer until they both drifted off to sleep.