THE GAME : 24 ( Freed Woman )

| 2 Months Later .. |

• { E R I C A } •

I was currently sitting in the cell looking at the pictures of me, Linds, Ma'Leah, Eric, Naveah, Jeremiah, and Maria. I miss my kids so much. All of them. I haven't spoken to Jeremiah or Maria in 3 months. I'm really a deadbeat.

A FUCKING DEADBEAT!

I'm still in jail. Aunt Sharon haven't come bail me out yet. She got a little sick and had to stay home so I haven't seen her or the kids in a month. All we've done was talk on the phone.

I would try to get Nicole and Regina to bring Jeremiah and Maria bring the kids but they both don't wanna bring them. They said it's too much.

I understand though.

I'm just ready to get out here. Janet been flirting with me for the past month. She's pretty and everything but Lee and I gotten closer, and I'm not trynna fuck it up. 

I was looking at the picture when I seen someone standing infront of me. I looked seeing Janet.

"Janet?" I asked. She smiled.

"Hey Erica. I was looking for you." She said.

I frowned putting the picture to the side. "Lookin for what for what?" I asked. She looked back at the door then back to me unbutton her jumpsuit. I shook my head looking away. "Woah woah Janet, I told you im not interested." I said . She grabbed my hands putting them on her tits.

I looked at her and she was biting her lip. "You know you like it." She said. I rubbed my shoulders. I continued to run her boobs. She pulled her jumpsuit down a little more and grabbed my head pushing it into her boobs. I licked her tits and sucked on them as she softly moaned feeling my back. "Mmm. I haven't had this feeling in 4 years." She said.

I pushed her off of me. "Nice try. I told you I'm not fucking interested." I said getting up walking pass her and out the cell. Janet glared at me.

I went downstairs walking to the table where I always meet Bri nem.

"ERICA YOUR GONNA PAY! DON'T FORGET THAT!" She yelled. People looked at her crazy. From being in jail these pass 3 months, I noticed that Janet was the biggest hoe here. Getting passed around like a damn sexy toy.

I sat down. "What was that about?" Jayden asked. I sighed

"She fucking crazy man. She keeps flirting with me and trying to have sex with me. Even when Lee is in the room, she try to talk to me." I said shaking my head 

Briana and Jayden laughed. "At least you getting pussy thrown at you." Briana said. "I havent hit shit since we came here. Nigga be having to jack off when my cell mates getting it on." Briana said.

"I havent either. I'm not trying to either. Im with Saddy, she's been coming see me, and that's all i need." Jayden said.

I smiled at Jayden. "You really changing man. I'm so proud of you!" I faked cried. Jayden laughed.

"Yeah well you know." She said. I grinned then looked around seeing Lee talking to her friends she made here. At least she got somebody else to talk to. Talking to lee sometimes , gets boring. Because sometimes, she never stops talking!

Just then, the intercom came on.

" Erica Brown, please come outside the Pod please. Erica Brown, please come outside the Pod. "

The intercom said. I looked at Briana and Jayden with a confused look. They had the same look I had.

"Baby what's going on?" Lee asked coming up to me.