~ The Game: 92 | Get Over It |

Hours Later...

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I fixed the pillows on the sofa and made sure the house looked good. "Babe what time you said they were coming?" I yelled to Erica who was just in the office.

"Like in 10 mintues baby!" She yelled back. I grinned.

Baby

I love it when she calls me that. It's not a first for sure, but since we're finally together, it's really happening.

I looked over at Ava who was looking around in her swing and playing with her little toys. My baby girl 4 months, omg!! She's suck a little blessing.

I picked her up playing with her.

"You ready to meet your sissys and brother?!" I cooed and she cheesed. "Yeahhh baby!!" I squealed.

Ding Dong!

I walked to the door opening it seeing Lee and the kids.

"Hey." I said smiling and they just stared at me. Little brats. Just like they're mama. Lee, not Erica. "Come in." I said and they all walked in.

Lee not even woman enough to speak to me.

"Heyy Heyy Hey!!" Erica yelled coming around the corner.

"DADDYYY!!" Eric and Ma'Leah screamed running to Erica. 

"Kids, watch it daddy's still hurting a little." Lee cautioned. I stood to the side holding Ava.

"Lindsey.. You don't wanna say anything?" Erica asked Lindsey. She looked at Lee, then me, then at Erica and dropped her bag running onto Erica like the other 2. She was crying.

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

I'm really surprised Lindsey came hug me.

"I missed you so much.." Lindsey cried into my shirt. I started crying too. I missed my little girl so much. I've been waiting on this hug from her. I love Lindsey. She's my first child. My little angel.

"I missed you too baby girl." I said sniffing and we pulled away from our hug. I wiped her tears away and she wiped mine. We then laughed. "Remember you use to do that when you was younger. Use to make me cry on purpose just so you can wipe my tears.." I reminded her and she laughed nodding.

"How are you feeling Erica?" Lee asked.

I looked at her and nodded. She didn't look the same from how she use to. Her hair gotten longer and her face thinned a little. "Good. Thanks for asking." I said.

She nodded and looked at Ava then went sit.

"Oh guys, this is your new baby sister, Ava." I said introducing them and Cassidy kneeled down sitting Ava on her knee and Ava looked at them as they played with her.

"Hi Ava!!" Ma'Leah squealed. Ava smiled. I grinned.

The doorbell rung. "Hey Lee, Can you get that?" I asked her and she nodded getting up.

"Daddy?" I heard Maria's voice. "AVA!!" She squealed.

"Mariaa!!" Eric and Leah yelled as they hugged her. Including Lindsey. Seeing them all together, made me smile.

We're just missing one.

Jeremiah...

But I can't get in touch then with anymore, and she put a restraining order on me. Its like I don't even have him anymore.

So you know what? I don't worry about it anymore because I have 5 other kids.

Eric, Ma'Leah, Maria, Lindsey, Ava, and Naveah.

Speaking of Veah, I miss her too. I'll call Nicole or something and see if she'll bring Naveah this weekend so she can be with her brother and sisters.

Having all the kids would be a heart warming feeling. Especially since I'm just getting out the hospital.

An Hour Later..

"Hey guys, I'm about to leave, come give mommy some loveee!" Lee exclaimed getting off the couch she's been on for the last hour.

I'm glad her stubborn ass is leaving. She didn't speak to anyone. Just sat on the couch on her damn phone.

Should've been fucking left.

After she hugged and kissed the kids bye, I followed her to the door.

"Lemme talk to you Lee." I said and she nodded. I looked back at everyone else and Cassidy was looking. "Be right back." I told her and walked outside sitting on the porch with Lee.

"So, wassup?"

"Why you coming here acting like that?" I questioned.

"Acting like what?" She asked. I could hear a pinch of attitude in her voice and it's pissing me off even more.

"Acting like this! Coming here and just sitting on the couch not saying shit! You didn't even acknowledge my fucking woman or my daughter? Who the fuck does that?!" I yelled.

▪ [ LEE ] ▪

Did she just say .. woman?

"Your woman?" I asked.

"Yeah. Cassidy and I are together." She said and I looked away feeling my heart break into a million little pieces. It's true.

The whole snap couple alert thing, is true.

"S-So.. it's true? You two are together as in relationship?" She nodded again and I sighed.

"Lee, I moved on. You have to also. I told you." She said and I looked away feeling my eyes watering. "Lee dont tell me you about to cry.."She said and sighed.

"Erica I never stopped loving you.." I muttered.

"And I never stopped loving you Lee, but it's not that type of love anymore. I'm wit someone else now." She explained and I nodding. "Listen, we can be friends. For the kids of course. Plus, I'm pretty sure your gonna find you another person to love someday."

The more she talked about it, the more it was hurting me.

I shook my head. "Erica I can't! I told you already, Im still in love with you! I dont want anyone else, i want you."  I cried. "We can work something out, haven't we always done that when we broke up?" I asked.

She sighed looking at the road.

"Lee, I'm sorry. I'm in love with Cassidy now.." She said.

"Why? Are you really or is she giving you pussy everynight? Your attracted to her pussy, not her heart Erica! We know everything about each other. We love each other!"

"What? I am attracted to her fucking heart! Who is you to be fucking telling what I'm attracted to Lee? You mad because I'm fucking done with you that's why! Fuck outta here." She yelled and walked off the porch going inside the house.

I got up hurt of course, and drove Madison's home. She doesn't know I'm coming, but she'll be fine. I just need someone's shoulder to cry on right about now.

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

I locked the door and went upstairs thinking for a moment.

How could she say something like that?

That just really pissed me off. I see why her ass wasn't saying shit.

She's jealous.

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I smirked watching Lee get off the porch and got in her car. Poor girl.

I heard the whole conversation. Erica really loves me and she's jealous. She had her chance, not it's time for a real bitch to take charge.

Erica's knew we were perfect for each other. 😊

~ ~ ~ ~

* Poor Lee, heartbroken..

* That means get out of Erica's ass.

* Lindsey finally came around! 💗

* Comment your thoughts. ✔