THE GAME : 59 ( Messy Hoe )

• [ ERICA POV ] •

After dropping Ava off at Ms. Kathy's, Cassidy and I got back in the car and I drove to the fair. Today I wanna spend time with Cassidy like i said. She almost hesitated to come, but I'm glad she did.

And plus she like fairs so bringing her here is the perfect "date".

I parked the River in the parking lot and shook Cassidy a bit waking her up. "Cass. Baby we're up, we're here." I said.

She lightly groaned waking up then looked around. When she seen we were at the fair, she smiled looking at me.

"The fair, really?" She asked and I laughed locking the doors and walked over to her side as she got out the car and we held hands. "How many times do you come here?" She asked.

"Only brought the kids here." I answered.

"Paparazzi? Like .. any fans here too?" She asked.

I nodded shrugging. "Possibly. But trust me, they won't wreck our time." I said kissing her cheek and we walked to the entrance.

I laid for our tickets and then we walked around. People were calling my name, recording us, and some even wanted pictures and shit.

10 Minutes Later ..

"Can I get one too?!" Another fan asked and I nodded signing her arm and then we took a quick picture. Ever since we walled in, it wasn't even 5 minutes before fans started asking for pictures and shit.

I could see in Cassidy's face, she wasn't having a good time. She was the one taking the picture.

This is suppose to be our day of having fun.

"Erica, me next!!" Someone yelled.

"Ight guys, that's enough for today." I said facing them and they awed but still taking pics and recording.

I walked away from the group and then put my arm around Cassidy's neck as we started walking again.

"Anymore pictures I have to take today?" She asked. I could hear she was annoyed in her voice.

"I'm sorry bae but when your famous, shit like this happens. Hell it could be worse," I told her and she shrugged.

"I guess .." she said and I grinned.

"I'm all yours for the rest of the day. What do you -"

"Well Hello, Erica." Cassidy and I turned seeing Janet. I rolled my eyes looking away.

"Janet?" Cassidy asked. I frowned. What the hell?

Janet looked at Cassidy then mugged her. "Cousin Cassidy .." she said and my eyes widened.

"Cousin?!" I exclaimed.

They both looked at me. People were still watching. "Yeah. This is my Aunt's daughter." Cassidy said looking Janet up and down. "But I don't claim her. I stay away from hoes." Cassidy said

Janet laughed. "How the fuck you gonna talk about me being a hoe when you was one yaself! Did ya forget, you fucked a married woman! And ontop of that, you got pregnant by her. The only thing that really changed you was Ava!" Janet said.

I'm not gonna lie, Janet was right. Ever since Cassidy got pregnant and allat, she's been more chill. Before that, she was wild as fuck.

"Whatever Janet." Cassidy said. I could tell she was guilty. "Erica can we please leave?" Cassidy asked me.

"Oh so now you wanna leave? Really?" Janet laughed. "Don't worry boo, you ain't the only one getting dick from Erica. Hell you probably tasted me."

After Janet said that, Cassidy's whole expression changed. She dropped her purse and punched Janet dead in the face. Janet flew back to the ground and the crowd started recording and chanting shit.

"Come on Cass." I said and we left the fair. When we got to the car, Cassidy didn't even look at me. She kept forward. I hope she don't think none of that shit really happened. "Hey just to let you know, none of -"

"Erica, stop." She said shaking her head and putting her hand up. "I don't want to hear it."

"Cassidy I'm just trynna tell you that nothing happened between Janet and I! I never f -"

"I SAID I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" She yelled.

I sighed starting the car and drove home.

Well .. the Break Day just went down the drain. I'm gonna have to call and cancel the dinner tonight as well then.

What a great fucking day ..

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

Do I believe that Janet and Erica fucked around? I don't know.

Janet does lie a lot. She's been a hoe since she was 14. Selling her body and shit.

I never fucking liked Janet since. Before that, we were best cousins. Until she changed and started hanging with hoes.

I don't care though. I don't even want to talk about it from this day forward. I just want to sleep. This was a waste of my fucking time.

__________________________________________

* What yall think?

* Comment your thoughts 👣