THE GAME : 64

Back at home  ..

• [ ERICA POV ] •

Cassidy laid Ava down in her crib then climbed in the bed with me. She wrapped her arms around me laying her head on my stomach while I was sitting up. 

"Hey, I seen how pissed off you were today. And I didn't want to bring it up earlier. But since we have our normal alone time, might as well talk about." Cassidy said.

I shrugged. "There's really nothing to talk about..." I said. "I'm good now. I got that off my chest, the world seen it, so I'm cool. Next person who lie about me about that shit, I'm going back to jail." I said.

Cassidy kissing my chin. "Baby please don't. Like you said, it's cool now so leave it at cool. They'll understand." She said and laid her head back down. "Besides, it's just rumors. Its not the truth." She said.

"Yeah Cassidy but you don't understand. I got people that believe me, and I got people that's against me. Either way, I'm not as popular." I said shrugging. I don't really care about being popular, but i do like the attention.

I don't do shit anymore so.. I need to find something to get me out there again.

"Erica maybe you should try to open up something .. or start your own basketball team," She insisted.

I looked down at her. "I never thought of making a basketball team." I said. The thought of having my own team is incredible, but i don't wanna be spending money on people that prolly ain't go be good. Or just to go to the next town.

"Maybe you shoud try." She said.

"Wait .. I can't. You know how my temper is." I said and she nodded sighing.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that .." She said.

"What about you, you ever thought about working anywhere?" I asked her.

She sat up looking at me and started laughing but I didn't find anything funny. "Erica, your kidding. Stop playing with me." She said.

"Nahh Cassidy I'm not. You don't do anything." I said.

"What? Erica you the fucking one who said that I don't need to find a job! You the one who said that I didn't have to do anything but just move in!" She yelled. "NOW YOU WANT ME TO GET A JOB?!"

Cassidy done got too damn comfortable around here. Yeah I said all those things, but Cassidy is not pregnant anymore and she's doing good. No James or anything.

"Cassidy you need to find a job! Hell you lucky I'm not saying something else!"

I yelled. The other thing I was talking about was moving out but I don't want to be alone in the house with Spikes. 

"Whatever Erica " she grabbed her phone and Ava out her crib then walked out the bedroom. Probably going to the guest bedroom.

I don't see why she mad when I just told her to find a job. She can't depend on me forever!

I got under the covers Facetiming Tasha.

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

I laid Ava on her side in the bed and put pillows around her.

I love my baby girl.

I get where Erica is coming from with the whole job situation, but she promised that she would take care of me and Ava.

And then all of a sudden she wants me to get a job? Fuck outta here with that.

______________________________________

* What Cassidy mad for? Just get the job ..

* Who's side your on?

* Erica don't need no kinda sports team 😂😂

* Comment your thoughts. 👄