The Game: 85

3 Weeks Later...

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I got out the truck walking inside the hospital with the flowers in my hand. I sighed sniffing a little and went to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The front desk woman asked me.

"I'm here to visit, Erica Brown.." I answered and she clicked some stuff on the computer.

"Yes mam, room 521." She said smiling at me and I nodded making my way to Erica's room.

I wasn't in no rush going see Erica. Your probably confused why she's still here, right? Well.. they put her in a coma and she's been in it for 3 Weeks now.

I come and see her everyday and bring her some flowers or something. Her arms were dislocated from being held up for so long. So they had I fix that.

I've been praying so hard since that night. Ava and I could've gotten shot by Janet. It's been a little challenge taking care of Ava by myself so, my sister came and move in until Erica hopefully, comes home.

I walked in the room and seen Erica in the bed laying there the same way she was 3 Weeks ago. I sighed swallowing the tears that were making its way up. I hate seeing her like this.

I know we wasn't together and everything, but I actually fell in love with her. Even though it wasn't the same love she had for me, it never stopped.

I sat the flowers on the counter and sat in the chair staring at her. The heart montior beeped and I grabbed her hand. It was cold.

"Erica, I know you can hear me. But I'm back.." I said chuckling a little. "We miss you so much. Me, Briana, Jayden, Saddy, and most importantly, your kids. I told the parents how you were in the hospital. I actually think Lee cried. Poor little Maria, she was soo hurt. Come on Erica, you have to pull through this. You got it. Everyone needs you. The kids need you, Briana nem needs you,  The basketball team needs you, I need you ..." I mumbled.  "Erica if you can hear me, please ... squeeze my hand in some sort of way."

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

I could hear and feel Cassidy but I couldn't return the squeeze. I really wanted to. But I couldn't. I've been in a coma for 3 Weeks.

Talked to my granpa, grandma, and even .. talked to my parents.

They apologized to me and everything. They loved me. They told they did. I wish they would've still been here looking back now.

I even had a lil convo with Jesus. He told me i was going to make it. But he also told me that I need to change my ways

Messing over different women when there's a real woman in my home.

Cassidy..

He told me how I had love for Cassidy. I make not show ir or feel its

He told me how she was nearly catching a heart attack behind me. How Ava needed me. How my kids needed me.

He told me I was going to waking up very soon.

"Erica .. please.." Cassidy whispered and she started crying and kissed my hand.

"Squeeze it Erica.." I looked seeing my mom.

"I .. I can't.." I said looking at her.

"Baby, squeeze her hand. That's your future right there. She's a good woman, Erica. Believe it or not, she's better than Lee." She said.

I frowned. "Can't ... I haven't found anyone like -"

"She's right there Erica.. Believe me." She said. "She loves you. Give it time, and before you know it, you and Cassidy are going to be at the alter."

My eyes widened. "I'm ... getting married again?" I asked her and she nodded. I sighed.

It's not the surprising fact that I'm getting married again, but it's surprising that I'm getting married to ..

Cassidy..

"You two are gonna raise Ava and all the kids are gonna be coming around more when you wake up." She said and I nodded and smiled a little.

It's great to hear that. I miss them so much.

"So .. when am I gonna wake up?" I asked her.

She laughed. "Whenever you squeeze her hand. But listen, when you wake up, you can't tell anyone about the future.." She said and I looked at my hand and squeezed Cassidy's hand.

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I felt Erica squeeze my hand lightly and I looked up.

"OMG ERICA!" I screamed and she opened her eyes. I hugged her and she winced. "Oop, sorry."I said. Forgot we was here. "Im so glad your okay. How do you feel?" I asked her.

She nodded. "O-Okay.." She said and I smiled.

"That's good. I'm so glad your fine. I really thought you wasn't gonna make it." I said and she sighed.

"W-Well I'm here baby.." She said and i grinned.

She called me baby. 😊

"I'm gonna go get a doc and hopefully, you can come home. Everyone misses you." I kissed her cheek and happily walked out the room.

She's okay! 😊

~ ~ ~ ~

* Erica's and Cassidy's future?! 😱

SHOCKER!!!

* Erica's trip to heaven 💕

* Comment your thoughts. 👄