THE GAME : 11

Later That Day ..

• { E R I C A } •

My phone started ringing and I got up walking to the kitchen going answer it seeing a call from Lee. Must be her lunch break.

"Hey baby." I said walking outside with Spikes behind me. I grabbed his squeaky light up toy he loves throwing it and he took off behind it.b

"Hey baby. What's up?"

"Nothing. I just came from home from getting the kids. They're sleeping right now though. Wassup witchu?"

"Nothing really just sitting here in McDonalds with one of the girls. I miss you guys."

"I miss you more mama. Oh, this weekend we're going to the city but a little pass it." I said.

"What? Why?"

"Babe Jayden got Nicole's address. I feel like she plays a strong role with Naveah. I went to the gas station down the street with Bri and Jay earlier, and we watched the cameras from last night. Naveah got in the car. I don't know if it's Nicole but Jayden was telling me she been talking to Nicole for a while and so she said Nicole said she had a daughter or whatever. And she talked to her today and Nicole said she was baking cupcakes with her daughter." I explained.

"So .. what does that explain?"

"She got Naveah babe! Plus she said her daughter's name was Naveah. Lee put the pieces together!" I said getting a little annoyed. She acting like she fucking slow.

"Okay! Stop yelling at me! I'll have to see because I might be busy this weekend."

I frowned. "Busy? For what?"

"Clyde is having a hair show this weekend in Vegas. And I really wanna g -"

"Omgg Lee what the hell? You should've told me something earlier!"

"I'm just finding out!! Look if your gonna continue to have your shitty ass attitude, you can hang up right now. I didn't call to argue, I called to see how you and the kids were doing!"

I groaned throwing Spikes toy again. "Whatever man. I'm just worried sick about Naveah."

"Baby we're going to find her don't worry."

"Alright I'll just hit you up when you come home. Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and went check the mail.

"Erica!" I turned around seeing Snoop walking towards me with Gabby behind her. Gabby should be about .. 4? I think ..

Her and Maria are good friends.

"Wassup Snoop?" We dapped and I hugged Gabby. "Hey Gabby." I said. 

"Where you about to go?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No where. I just got home. I'm trying to look for Veah. She ran away last night man." I said and Snoop frowned.

"What? Gabbs, go inside with mommy." She told Gabby and she ran inside.

"C'mon, I'll tell you what happened."

• { L E E } •

"You alright?" Lauren,  one of the girls who work at the salon asked. She's the only person that I talk to at work.

"Yeah I'm good. Things are just happening in the family. I just wish we had something that would get us off of this for the night but Erica just .. isn't stopping." I said sighing shaking my head.