The Game: 89

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

"Its hot as hell." Cassidy said putting her sun glasses on and I put Ava in her stroller putting her pacifier in her mouth and Cassidy got behind the stroller.

Today we're gonna have a little time at the Riverwalk before I go to therapy. A little time to have a little fun.

"Told you. That's why you didn't need to put on make up." She laughed and we started walking.

Cassidy rocked Ava to sleep as we were sitting down looking at the people having a good time and I noticed Cassidy kept glancing at me.

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

Right now would be a great time to talk to Erica.

"Erica, can I ask you something?" I asked. She looked at me and nodded. "Why have you been acting .. weird ever since you came out the hospital?" I asked.

"What you mean?" She asked me.

"Like you've been all over me lately, telling me sweet things, like .. and it all just happened after you came out the hospital like you been in some love portable." I explained and she laughed.

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

I know this question was gonna come up sooner or later. I know my mom said not to tell anybody what I went through in my coma, but if she's really gonna be future wife, then I shouldn't keep anything from her.

"Well .. I went to heaven in my coma. Saw God and my family. Including my parents. They not mad at me anymore. My mom also told me something veryyy.. suprsing." She said.

I frowned. "Like what?" I asked her.

"She told me that I need to settle down with you. She also told me that one day, that me and you were going to get married. Dont know when, but yeah. And God told me that I need to stop playing. And hearing that from him, I need to stop playing for real." She said

I'm completely speechless. I never would've thought. What if her mom's right?!

It's my dream to get married. To someone I love of course. And I'm falling for Erica. But what if she doesn't feel the same. I mean .. who knows?

Does she?

"You gonna say anything?" She asked me snapping me out my thoughts.

I grabbed her face and kissed her and she kissed me back and added tongue. I laughed pulling away and lightly bit my lip.

"You nasty." I said and she laivhed.

"Says the girl who just kissed me." She commented and I shook my head looking at Ava sleeping. "She looks like you." Erica said and I grinned.

"Really? Everyone says she looks more like you. Especially my Mom," I said.

"I wanna go somewhere tonight. Me and you. Bring Ava to Cousin Jay, and we can go eat." She said and I looked at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't have dinner with you? You know you wanna say yes so stop questioning it."She said pushing me and I laughed and smacked her. "Ow!" She yelled.

"OMG YOUR ERICA!" A young lady said pointing to Erica.

"Yeah, and you are?"

"UM.. I'M ANNA! I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH!!" She screamed jumping up and down and I laughed a little. She looked about 20 years old.

"Thank you, that's sweet."

"I made you something because I kno you were in the hospital, but I never thought this was gonna come so .." She said and Erica nodded. She looked at me. "Omgg your her new girlfriend, Cassidy! Your soo pretty. And your little girl is adorable! Omgg I feel sooo lucky!!" She screamed and I laughed.

Fans..

I parked the car and Erica unbuckled her seatbelt.

"What time you want me to come get you?" I asked.

"Around at 4:20." Answered Erica and I nodded.

"Alright, see you at 4:20 then." I said and she kissed me then got out smiling. I laughed to myself and blushed driving home.

I miss my baby already. 😩

~ ~ ~ ~

* Comment your thoughts. 💘