The Game : 77

The Next Day 🌞..

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

Today I have to go to the gym for practice with the boys. I have to do this shit everyday unless I have something else to do.

I looked over and Cassidy was sleeping still. I kissed her cheek and she started moving. I got up out the bed and walked to the bathroom doing my daily hygiene and took a quick shower. After getting clean and stuff in the bathroom, I went to the closer getting dressed in some quick Adidas sweats, a grey T-Shirt, and some quick grey Adidas. I went to the bathroom combing and spraying my hair out.

I went back to the bedroom spraying some cologne on and put deodorant under my arm pits.

"Hey, where you going?" Cassidy asked.

"I gotta go to practice." I said and grabbed my phone and slipped on watch and a quick bracelet. I grabbed a necklace putting that on too.

"When are you coming home?" She asked me.

"In 3 hours."

"Can you pick up Ava on the way back? I'll let Ying know your coming in 3 hours."

I nodded walking to the door. "I'll try." I said and walked out the bedroom going downstairs and Spikes jumped off the couch.  "Come on Spikes, bathroom time." I said opening his doggy door and he ran outside.

I grabbed the keys to the Ferrari walking out the house. 2 security guards were standing in the yard. They must've just gotten here. Since what happened  at the first practice, I got some security guards to come with me every time I go unless I don't need them.

I got to the gym and walked inside. "Erica, come this way " One of the guards said and I followed them to the other side. When we go the gym, there was still people here again! This suppose to be practice!

"WASSUP EVERYBODY?!" I yelled and they cheered. I laughed walking to the table where Ronny was. I noticed that woman Layla talking to Ronny as well. "Hey." I said standing next to them.

Layla smiled at me. "Hello Erica. Forgot to call me last night?" She asked.

Shit I forgot all about