THE GAME : 5 ( Bye Browns ..)

• { E R I C A } •

I got up from the table yawning. "Is this mine?" I asked grabbing the plate.

"Yeah ," Lee answered. I put the plate in the microwave and waited for the food to warm. While warming, I felt Lee lay her head on my back. I quickly turned around facing her and she almost fell.

"What the hell Erica?! I was just laying on you." She said.

I faked laughed. "I know b-babe but don't be scaring me like that " I said grabbing my plate and a fork. I sat at the table and begin eating my food while going on Snapchat. I looked up and seen Lee lookin at me confused and her arms crossed over her chest. "What?" I asked.

"Something isn't right about you. Your being ... weird." She said sitting down. "Am I missing something?" She asked and I faked laughed again.

"Mi - What? No baby what are you talking about? I'm acting my normal way." I said.

"No no no. Because when your nervous or something, you started stuttering and get nervous. Erica if there's something you have to tell me, let me know now." She said. I was so close to telling her I cheated on her, but I got enough guts to hold ir in.

"I'm fine baby. Really. I'm not hiding anything. Why would I even want to hide things from you?" I got uo going to the fridge and grabbed a drink.

"I don't know .. being sneaky." She said. I shook my head.

"There's nothing to be sneaky about Lee, chill out. Damn I can't wait until you get off your period."

I walked into the living room and Maria and Eric were watching TV. This house is always dead. The kids are always sleep, watching TV, or on their phones.

I flopped on both of them and they screamed.

"DADDY MOVEE!!!" Maria screamed.

"OW MY LEG!" Eric yelled.

"You guys are always into technology. Why don't you want to play with me anymore?" I did a puppy dog face in Ria's face and she laughed.

"I want to play with you daddy." She said and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Good. Let's play hide and seek. You two hide, I'll count. Go!" They laughed jumping off the couch running off while I covered my eyes.

• { L E E } •

"MOM! NELLY'S MOM IS OFFICIALLY TAKING US TO FLORIDA! I'M SO HAPPY OMG MOM I HAVE TO GO START PACKING! WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR?! WHAT IF NELLY AND I WANT TO MA -"

"MA'LEAHHH!!" I yelled and she zipped her mouth on sight. I sighed rubbing my forehead trying to prevent the headache that was trying to form. "Baby please, calm down. Mommy got a headache.." I said closing my eyes with my hand over my head. "Just .. get Nelly's mom to call me and we'll talk about and everything okay? When are you guys leaving?"

She grabbed a water bottle out the fridge sliding it to me. Ma'Leah the sweetest out of all the kids. "Thanks baby." I thanked her.

"Your welcome mom. And she said were leaving in 2 days so .."

"2 days?! When were you gonna tell me this?" I asked.

"Mom I been trying, you wasnt home because you were at work or you were busy with work, OR you'll be sleeping." She said which was true. With my new job at a salon, I've been busy and come home late sometimes.

But with this salon, its better. I work for a guy in the city. His name is Clyde and yes, he is gay. The job is good for me because I not only do hair there, I also do make up. 😊