Finishing Chapter 77

Sorry, I was publishing so fast and when I looked, I seen that the last chapter wasn't done so I'm gonna finish it here. Sorry, my bad.

BACK TO THE STORY

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

The Next Day 🌞..

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

Today I have to go to the gym for practice with the boys. I have to do this shit everyday unless I have something else to do.

I looked over and Cassidy was sleeping still. I kissed her cheek and she started moving. I got up out the bed and walked to the bathroom doing my daily hygiene and took a quick shower. After getting clean and stuff in the bathroom, I went to the closer getting dressed in some quick Adidas sweats, a grey T-Shirt, and some quick grey Adidas. I went to the bathroom combing and spraying my hair out.

I went back to the bedroom spraying some cologne on and put deodorant under my arm pits.

"Hey, where you going?" Cassidy asked.

"I gotta go to practice." I said and grabbed my phone and slipped on watch and a quick bracelet. I grabbed a necklace putting that on too.

"When are you coming home?" She asked me.

"In 3 hours."

"Can you pick up Ava on the way back? I'll let Ying know your coming in 3 hours."

I nodded walking to the door. "I'll try." I said and walked out the bedroom going downstairs and Spikes jumped off the couch.  "Come on Spikes, bathroom time." I said opening his doggy door and he ran outside.

I grabbed the keys to the Ferrari walking out the house. 2 security guards were standing in the yard. They must've just gotten here. Since what happened  at the first practice, I got some security guards to come with me every time I go unless I don't need them.

I got to the gym and walked inside. "Erica, come this way " One of the guards said and I followed them to the other side. When we go the gym, there was still people here again! This suppose to be practice!

"WASSUP EVERYBODY?!" I yelled and they cheered. I laughed walking to the table where Ronny was. I noticed that woman Layla talking to Ronny as well. "Hey." I said standing next to them.

Layla smiled at me. "Hello Erica. Forgot to call me last night?" She asked.

Shit I forgot all about Layla.

"Um.. I was .. busy with my daughter so I couldn't call." I lied.

"Aww, we should go somewhere after this. You know, lunch maybe?" She asked smiling. 

I looked at Ron seeing him shaking his head fast while swipping his hand left and right under his neck. I bust out laughing and Layla turned around looking at Ron and pushed him.

"Stop Ron!" She said.

Ron laughed surrendering his hands up. "I ain't doing nothing. Erica laughing for nothing." He said.

She rolled her eyes at him then turned back to me.

"So Erica, whatcha say?" She smirked looking up at me.

I shrugged. "I guess we could go somewhere." Layla squealed.

"Ahh, I'm so excited!" She said hugging me and I hugged her back.

"Alright Layla go sit down and watch ya son play basketball. Erica, come on me and you go talk about what we're doing today." Ron said and I nodded.

▪ [ LAYLA ] ▪

I went outside and called my best friend on the phone.

?? : " What Layla? "

"Janet, I did it." I said smiling.

Janet: " Where y'all going eat at? "

I shrugged looking around. "Might go to Chipotle or a cafe or some shit. Why you got a plan?"

Janet: " Yeah. When y'all leaving, make sure nobody around and ima come behind her and put this medicine towel over her mouth knocking her ass out, then we'll be out. "

"Out? Out where Janet?"

Janet: " Dammit Layla you so difficult sometimes! To Vegas bitch, where else?!"

"Oh yeah I forgot you brought home out there." I said biting my nails.

"Whatever man. You just do you and lemme know."

"Aight , bet."

We ended the convo and I hung up smiling. I didn't think Erica was this fine in person. Shit I'm gonna have to get some too.

So basically, Janet is my cousin AKA best friend. She just got out of jail couple months ago and I'm soo happy I missed her so much.

But anyways. Good looks runs in the family and Janet told me about Erica and how she doesn't like Janet or whatever do Janet wants to set Erica up and then we'll kidnap her and take her to Janet's new house in Vegas.

So hopefully, this goes out well. ☺

~ ~ 

* Layla getting her ass into some serious trouble..

* Will Janet's plan kidnapping Erica work as she planned?

* Comment your thoughts. 👄