~ The Game: 96 | The Hell? |

3 Months Later

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

Cassidy sighed rolling her eyes. "Again Erica? This is your 3rd time this week going out with Briana! Do you have someone on the other side?" She asked me and I groaned spraying some cologne over my body..

"For 50th fucking time Cassidy, I'm not cheating on you!" I said putting my spray down and walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth.

Cassidy followed still.

Briana and I been getting invited to so many parties lately. Well.. Briana has, and she just invites me. Them parties be lit af. Girls would try to get my number and try to get me to fuck them still, but i turn them down.

My phone been dry as hell lately. Told y'all that I was gonna change.

"Cassidy look, I'm out alright? I'm not seeing nobody. Not texting nobody. When I get back, you can check my phone if you want. But right now, I'm leaving. I'll see you later. Love you." I pecked her lips and she sighed watching me leave.

I took my phone out my pants texting Erica.

Me: " On my way. "

I hopped in the Lambo driving to the destination where the party is being held. Im hella excited. Don't got practice tomorrow, so this is my time for free.

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

Ying looked into the camera sighing rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Cassidy this is ya 3rd time this week calling me about Erica. What the hell?"

"Ying I think Erica's cheating on me.." I said. She frowned.

"Cassidy what now?"

"She's been going out a lot. There has to someone else!!" I complained. "And then she -"

"CASSIDY!" She yelled through the computer. "Do I look like Erica?" I shook my head. "Then talk to her ass bout this and stop bothering me every night. Listen I love you baby sister, and I'm here for you all the time, but not daily like this. I got sleep and work to get to." She explained and I nodded.

"Kay, sorry." I said and she grinned hanging up. "Bitch. " I muttered closing the computer

I hope Erica isn't cheating on me. Our relationship has been going really good so far to say it's only 3 Months.

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

I walked to the VIP section Briana told me to meet her at. "Hey baby." Someone said touxhunf my stomach I nodded my head smirking at her and continued walking.

The old me would've asked her for her number or would've probably took her ass to the back and hammer her ass. But the new me, isn't like that anymore. 😌

I dapped up all the guys including Briana and lool3e around the club seeing it was packed.

"Yo! Frank really know how to throw a fucking party!" I yelled at Briana over the music.

"I know right! Fucking parties be filled with bitches, drinks, dancers, weed and everything!" I laughed nodding and looked over at the bar seeing someone sitting alone. It was a woman.

She looked .. familiar. 

Alot like...

Lee.

She looked up at me probably getting the feeling that someone is watching her, and it was Lee! She was twirling her drink with her thin black straw.