THE GAME : 68

Later That Night ..

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I bathed Maria then helped her into her pajamas.

"Daddy, where's Ava?" She asked me. She never really seen Ava in person, but she seen pictures. Probably from Jessica.

"Ava is with her mommy right now. They should be getting home soon," I said and just then the front door opened and closed. "Actually thats them there. You ready to meet your baby sister?"

She nodded smiling. "I brought this for her with grandma." She grabbed her bag and pulled out purple elephant.

"Awe she'll love it." I said picking Ria up and walked downstairs seeing Cassidy taking Ava out her seat. "Maria this is your baby sister, Ava." I said and Cassidy showed her Ava

Maria looked at Ava then smiled. "She looks white.." She said.

I bust out laughing and Cassidy looked at me. "Baby her skin color didn't completely come in yet. Plus look at me, I'm not your daddy's color either." Cassidy told Maria. She nodded.

"Can I hold her?" She asked. Cassidy nodded and I put Maria down and she ran to the couch climbing ontop sitting down. Cassidy laid Ava in her arms and she stared at Ava. Ava was sleeping though. Maria kissed Ava's cheek and then looked at Cassidy and I smiling.

I laughed. "I have to get a picture." Cassidy said reaching for her phone. "Say cheese!" She said and Maria smiled at the camera. She really had my smile. It was a cute picture also.

Ava started moving around and then her eyes opened a little. "Her eyes are opening." Maria whispered watching her and I grinned.

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

I looked at the picture over and over again. It was a cute picture. They looked so much alike if you ask me. Ava has Maria's smile and all. I see Maria in some of Ava's facial expressions.

I locked my phone and got up walking to the kitchen. I looked in the freezer pulling out the chicken and  macaroni and cheese. Since Maria is over tonight, I might as well cook something she likes.

"Hey is she sleeping tonight?" I asked.

"Nahh Jess coming get her in a few." She said looking up from her phone.

"But I wanna stayy!!" Maria whined looking at Erica.

Erica looked at me and I nodded.

"I'll let your Mom know." She said sitting down and I heard the FaceTime ringtone.

You would've probably thought that Jessica and I wouldn't see eye to eye, but she's the only one out of Erica's baby mamas, I get along with. We're good friends. Like we don't hang out or anything but we get along for the sake of the kids.

So I know Jessica doesn't have a problem with Maria staying around me.

_________________________________________

~ Sorry For The Short Chapter.. ~

* Wish all the baby mamas would get along like Jessica and Cassidy..

* Ava and Maria 😍

* Comment your thoughts. 💅