THE GAME : 4 ( I Wanna Run Away .. )

• { E R I C A } •

I woke up the next morning hearing yelling. I groaned getting up and did my daily hygiene in the bathroom. After that, i put on some shorts, a T-shirt, socks, and then went downstairs. When I got downstairs, Lindsey and Naveah were glaring at each other and Lee was fussing them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"DADDY!!" I turned around and Maria was running towards me.

"Ahh, hey baby girl! When did you get here?" I asked picking her up and kissing her.

"Just a while ago with mommy. She had to go somewhere with grandma." She said and I put her down.  My little baby girl. The youngest one, getting big. She's only 4! 😩

I walked in the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"What's going on?" I asked again.

"These two are fighting because Lindsey wants the TV remote and Naveah also wants the TV remote. I don't have time for the fussing so you choose," Lee said and Lindsey and Naveah looked at me.

"Why are you guys fussing over the TV when you got a TV in your rooms? Y'all always fussing over some petty shit. You either flip a coin and see who gets the remote or go to your rooms and watch TV." I said settling the argument. They looked at each other then rolled their eyes.

"I'm going to my room." Lindsey said.

"So am I!" Naveah said and they walked out the kitchen.

• { L I N D S E Y } •

I hate Naveah with everything in me. I wish she wasn't apart of our family! I get along with everyone except her!

She just think that she's better than everyone else. Lee isn't even her real mom, so she needs get over herself.

"I hate you." She said as we walked upstairs.

I pushed her. "I hate you more. Pig." I said and walked pass her going to my room. Ugly ass bitch. 

• { N A V E A H } •

I don't even want to live here anymore. I want to go live with my real grandma. Yeah I said, REAL GRANDMA!

I was going through my Instagram one day when I got a DM from her. I was gonna tell Dad about it, but when once I started reading, I didn't want to. 

She told me Erica is my "dad" but Lee isn't my real mom. I found that real strange because I grew up here basically. But she told me her name was Patty and she told me my real mom's name is Nicole. 

I didn't believe her because I always called Lee mommy and everything but then she told me my middle name whichbwas correct and she told me about the birth mark on my butt no one but my parents knew about. She also started sending pics of me when I was a baby. They looked the same from the ones I have here.

Ever since, I've been staying in tat with her. She told me my mom is still alive. The question is though, why haven't she ever come see me?

Grandma said I was young when she gave me to Erica and never came back. She went missing and people thought she was dead so they spreaded the word. Now the world thinks my mom in dead. When really, she isn't.

She was doing drugs and it got so bad to where my grandma couldnt find her. Nobody could. Until they found her in Texas and my grandma went get her and brought her home. From what my grandma said, my mom really misses me and she's doing a lot better.

I would just like to ask her why.. why she couldn't come see as I got older?

I am planning on leaving though. It'll be good because I won't have to worry about being around none of these crazy ass people I call my family.

* : *

I got on my laptop and texted my Grandma.

Omg_cool_veah : " Grandma? "

Pattywoolman : " Veah, hello. How are you? 😊"

Omg_cool_veah : " Fine. Um .. when are you and mom planning on coming get me? "

Pattywoolman: " Tonight is fine? If your not too busy .. "

Omg_cool_veah : " Tonight? How will I get out the house?! "

Pattywoolman: " Tell Erica your going take the dog out and then run off to the end block alright? "

Omg_cool_veah : " Okay. I can't wait to see you guyss!! "

Pattywoolman: " Is either baby. Your mom is so excited. 😂😂"

After she sent that, I left her on open. I'm happy to see my mom too, but I do have a few questions for her. She abanded me....

I just can't believe I'm actually going through with this. I've been thinking about this for some weeks now and I made my mind to go.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

▪ Lindsey and Naveah really changed.

▪ Naveah running away? 👀

▪ Will her plan be successful?

▪ Comment your thoughts. ✂