THE GAME : 36 ( Terrible Morning )

~ The Following Day 🌞.. ~

• { C A S S I D Y } •

I decided to sleep at my sister's house because I'm pregnant, and I don't want to put up with Erica's drunk ass. And i didn't want to be in the house alone with the dog.

After eating breakfast and talking to my sister for a little bit, I decided to head out.

"Alright Ying, I'm leaving!" I said pulling on my slippers and grabbed my bag.

"Alright I'll lock it. Be safe, love youu!"

"Love you too " I said walking out the house and heading to my car. I opened the door and then felt this strange feeling. I looked around my surroundings and didn't see anybody. I felt like I was being watched. I hope that's just my baby talking to me and not really someone watching me.

~

I was driving on the interstate blasting Rhianna through my speakers while singing along. I looked through the rear view mirror and seen a black Dodge charger following me. I started to feel uneasy because it's been following me ever since I left Ying's house. I started to pick up my speed and the car was wayy behind me. I smiled to myself continuing my journey to Erica's house.

But when I look again, the car was speeding behind me. I started to get scared again. I feel like I'm one of those white girls in those scary movies about to get killed.

I grabbed my phone calling Erica.

"Please pick up , please pick -"

"Hello?" She answered tiredly.

"Erica please tell me your home." I said.

"Of course Cass - OW! Headache.. " she sighed. "What do you need? Where are you?"

"I'm - I'm on the interstate coming home, and there's this black Dodge Charger following me and I don't know Who it is." I said scared. The car was still on my tail.

I turned the music down. Music is not the time right now.

"What? Who is it?" I heard shuffling in the back. She must be getting up.

"I-I don't know and I'm so scared. Im not getting home until another 10 minutes. Erica what to do?!" I cried.

"Okay Cassidy, chill out. Breathe ma. Just ride it out and see if they turn on our street." She said and I did as she said. I sighed drinking some of my orange juice and looked through the mirror again seeing the car no longer behind me. I frowned. "Cassidy you -"

I screamed when I seen the car now onside of me and it was turning my way about to hit me. I pressed the breaks and then closed my eyes. Seconds later, BOOM! 

I heard glass breaking and that was the last thing.

• { E R I C A } •

I jumped up when i heard the glass. "CASSIDY?! OMG CASSIDY ANSWER ME PLEASE!" I yelled getting out the bed and ran to the bathroom. I then heard a car's horn beeping.

"No no no no no this can't happening!" Please tell me she didn't get into a car crash.  I sighed slipping on my briefs, basketball shorts, and a shirt wit socks and slifes. I ran to the bathroom brushing my teeth.

"Erica, where are you going?" Shit! I forgot Tasha was still here.

After brushing my teeth, I went back to the bedroom. "I think my roommate got into a car accident. You coming wit me or staying?" I asked her putting some deodorant and spray on.