The Game : 80 ( Kidnapped )

▪ [ LAYLA ] ▪

Erica and I walked to my car. I took my phone out seeing a message from Janet.

Janet 💕: " Hey, I'm watching now. Keep talking and I'm coming in. Make sure she doesn't turn around. "

I put my phone back in my purse and out a little lipstick on.

"I had a nice time with you Erica." I said and she grinned.

"Me too. Your really cool." She said. "And beautiful." She said and I looked at her. I haven't been called beautiful by anyone other than my family in a long time.

"R-Really? You think so?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled.

I seen Janet coming around the corner from another car with a towel. I can't let this happen. Erica and I are just getting to know each other. We have good conversation and all.

"Yeah ma, of course." She said and put her hand on my neck leaning in. I leaned in too and we kissed. We made out for a few seconds then she pulled away. I blushed. Haven't kissed anyone in years. "I'm .. I'm sorry I shouldn't never -" Before she could finish, Janet put the towel over her mouth. Erica started fighting.

"JANET STOP, STOP!" I yelled.

"LAYLA SHUT UP! OPEN THE DOOR!" She yelled and Erica was passed out on the ground. Omg, I can't believe she talked me into this!

I looked around hoping no one is seeing this and opened the back door of my Honda truck. Janet put Erica in the back and closed the door.

"Follow me. And you better not, say shit!" She said pointing to me and I sighed as she walked to her car. I got in my car covering my face shaking my head.

We were just getting good into a friendship. She even kissed me. What the hell did I do?

▪ [ JANET ] ▪

Yes, it worked!

Now that I got Erica, I know people are gonna be looking for her. Too bad they not gonna know where she's gonna be. 😊

I smiled as I got on the highway seeing Layla behind me. I should beat Layla's ass trying to stop me. I seen them missing but i dont give a fuck.

All I want is to get pregnant by Erica and that way she won't have a choice to not be around me because we'll have a baby together. 😏

We got to the house and Layla and I pulled Erica upstairs to my bedroom. I tied her to the bed and Layla stood there watching.

I looked at her and just back hand slapped ass in the face. She fell the ground holding her cheek.

"WHY THE FUCK WAS YOU TRYNNA STOP ME LAYLA?!" I yelled.

She looked at me crying. "Janet we were getting to know eavh other. You just ruined it!" I grabbed her hand standing over her and she winced.

"BITCH I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" I yelled in her face and she looked away. "Next time you do some shit like that, I'm gonna fucking KILL YOU!"

"Okay!" She said and I let her hair go.

"Since you wanna have a hard fucking head and wanna kiss all up on Erica, your gonna watch me fuck her!" I yelled.

"Janet please d -" I raised my hand to snack her again and and she shuted up. Layla really had the nerve!

"You gon sit your ass in that chair, and watch! If you say ANYTHING, I'll stab your ass to death. YOU HEAR ME?!" I pulled out my knife.