THE GAME : 47

• | ERICA | •

When I got home, I seen Cassidy outside the phone talking to someone. I parked the car passing her and she was laughing. I took a good look at Cassidy. Her smile was beautiful. Her baby bump was big as hell looking like she wanted to pop but she was beautiful.

I got out the car locking the door behind me and she walked over to me still talking on the phone. I picked her sitting her on the hood of the car and she continued to talk.

I kissed her neck and she pushed me back a little. That didn't stop me, I still did it. "Erica stop." She said. "No girl that's just Erica trynna kiss on me and everything." Cassidy said getting down. She turned looking at me. "Ying said hey."

"Tell her wassup." I said smacking her ass as she walked away. She punched me in my arm and I held it.

"Damn big ass hands." I joked and we both laughed.

Just then, a car pulled up. It was Tasha. Cassidy sighed.

"I'm going inside before she fucks up my day. My day been going too good to let a dick hopping hoe to ruin it." She said walking to the door. I laughed shaking my head and Tasha got out the door wearing a sundress with sandles and her hair was neat bun. Damn. I bit my lip as she walked over to me locking her doors.

"Wassup Tash." I said.

"Hey. You still coming over to the house tonight for James?" I nodded. "Good because he's talking so much shit about you and Cassidy. I just came from there ."

"What he was saying?" I asked smoking a blunt. I jumped on the car sitting on it.

"He was like how he's gonna get Cassidy and how he's gonna kill you, shit like that. But it was funny because we know his days was coming and his ass wasn't going anyways," She said and I laughed a little.

"I wanna kill his fucking ass myself but I don't want to be back in jail. Your dudes still getting him right?"

She nodded. "They there now. Clowning in ass. I told them don't touch him until you got there. But you might wanna come now because I don't know how much longer we can hold him. He's pissing the guys off with his mouth."

I got down passing her the blunt. "Lemme go change." I said.

She nodded walking back to her car. "You riding with me or in your car?"

"Ima ride with you. They go recognize my car." I said and went inside

Surprised she didn't follow.

I went inside seeing Cassidy in the kitchen beginning to cook something. "What happened?" She asked

I sighed walking to the kitchen and took my hat off. "I'm about to go over to the trap house with Tasha and get this nigga's life over wit. He talking too much shit." I said getting a little mad.

"Hollup Ying." She said and then looked at me. "What? Erica don't touch him." She said.

I kissed her. "I'm not baby I'm just gonna watch and talk shit to his ass." I said.

"Erica I don't want for you to go and do anything you'll regret. I don't want to be pushing the baby and your not gonna be there." She complained.

"Cass I'm not gonna do anything, I promise." I said then pecked her lips. "I'll be home in a few hours." I said before walking upstairs changing into all black and then left with Tasha.

• | CASSIDY | •

I got back on the phone sighing.

"What happened?" Ying asked.