THE GAME : 71 ( Decision )

At the Recital 🌹..

• [ JESSICA POV ] •

"Mommy, is Daddy coming?" Maria whined asking me as I finished her bun.

"Yeah baby she is. I promise." I said kissing her forehead.

"But where is she?" She asked.

"Baby I don't know. She'll be here though. Your recital didn't even start yet." I said laughing a little.

She looked at my mom. "But grandma's here, and Auntie Rose is here, and cousin Maya is here, and your here, but she isn't..." She said.

"Princess your daddy is coming." My mom said.

"Maria.." We looked seeing Maria's dance coach. "Time to go get ready sweetie." She said smiling and Maria looked back at me and then i kissed her.

"I promise, she'll be here." I said and she nodded hugging my mom and then followed the rest of her dance team with her friends to the stage in the back.

I sighed sitting back. "Poor Ria." Rose said.

"I know. And I already talked to Erica this morning. I told her she better come. I told her how Maria been talking about this day and everything." I said shaking my head.

"And what did she say?" My mom asked. 

"She said she'll see talking about she busy, whatever." I said looking around and at the entrance. No Erica. It's 6:57 and Maria is gonna be going on stage at 7:30. Erica better get here.

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I shook my head looking at the door. "Come on Erica just a little quickie won't hurt " Janet begged trying to take off my shirt.

"Janet what did I say? How the fuck did you even find me here?"

She laughed. "Erica Tommy is known by everyone. Plus, he's one of my good friends." Janet said flipping her hair.

"Well let me enjoy the party then, please!" I said.

"Oh come on, Erica! You don't even know how my mouth work on this!" She grabbed my dick.

"Janet your crazy, alright? What do you want from me?!" I yelled 

"I want you to let me show you how good I am during sex!" She exclaimed. I sighed. "Come on baby, I won't take long." She said and got down on her knees unzipping my pants.

This is wrong, but she stopping me from going to my daughter's recital. This head better be good or I'm gonna fuck her up. Not in a sexual way either.  

7:40 PM

"What time is it?" I asked Janet zipping my pants up.

"Um ... 7:40." She said doing her make up. I jumped up.

"Shit, I'm late!" I yelled running out the room and out the whole house.

I'm late to Maria's recital. I hope she didn't start dancing yet.

At the Recital 🌹...

I ran inside. "Ticket please." I gave them the ticket and then ran into the auditorium. I seen a group of little girls on the stage getting ready to dance. I noticed Maria was on the stage too.

I noticed Jessica, Rose, and Jessica's mom in the front row. 

I sat down in the empty seat next to Jessica. She looked at me.

"You made it just in time." She said rolling her eyes and looked at the stage. The lights dimmed and the stage's lights brightened.

The dance was now starting. As they were dancing, I watched Maria the whole time. She was beautiful. My little girl was beautiful. She was doing everything just right to say she's 4. 

After the Recital

"Daddyyy!!!" Maria screamed and I smiled picking her up.

"Heyy Pumpkin!!" I said kissing her. "You did amazing in all your dances. You was beautiful." I told her.

She smiled. "Thank you"

"And this is for you." I said showing her the doll and the balloons. She smiled as I put her down.

"MOMMY LOOK!" She exclaimed and I smiled watching how excited she was.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked seeing a message from Briana.

Bri ❤💉: " Wya? "

I forgot about the party. I sighed.

"Look Daddy gotta go, ima talk to you later okay?" I said.

She pouted. "But whyy?" She whined

"Baby, daddy got somewhere to go alright? I'm gonna FaceTime you tomorrow, alright?" She sighed nodding. I could tell she was sad. "Hey.." i said lifting her face a little with my finger. Her big brown eyes looked at me. Damn I feel bad. I'm gonna regret what I'm about to do. "You can come to my house tonight." I said and her face lit up

"REALLY?!" She screamed.

I laughed nodding. "Ask your Mom if it's cool." I said standing back up.

"MOMMY CAN I, CAN I?!" She yelled.

Jessica, Jessica's mom, and Rose laughed. "Yeah baby. I'll drop you off after you get cleaned up and eat." She said and Maria smiled.

"Yayy!!" She said and I smiled.

"I'll see you later okay?" We hugged and kissed then i left out the recital. I got in the car then texted Briana.

Me : " Can't come. I went to Maria's recital now I'm keeping her for the night so.. "

Bri ❤💉: " Ight bro, I understand. Daddy duties call. 😂😂 "

Me : " Shut up nigga. "

I sighed locking my phone and my phone vibrated.

It was a tag from instagram.

boss_chic_hoe : " @theericabrown and @mscassidyy are the new cutest couple! 😍😍😍"

I sighed shaking my head. Ever since Cassidy and I went out that day to the fair and stuff, people think we're dating.

When we not!

Now I'm headed home to get cleaned up and prepare for Maria to come. I would be on my way to the party but I couldn't say no to Ria.

• [ JESSICA POV ] •

I really would've thought that Erica wasn't gonna come. When Maria looked at us from the stage after she was done their 2nd dance, she was so happy when she seen Erica sitting next to me.

Maria really loves Erica and you can't say she doesnt. She's a daddy's girl and mommy's girl.

Surprised shes even letting her come over tonight. I thought she would've told her she was gonna call her tomorrow.

Long as my baby girl happy, I'm happy.

_________________________________________

* Would've thought that Erica would've continue to tell Maria she was gon call ..

* Hope Erica catch something behind Janet thirsty ass

* Comment your thoughts. 😜