THE GAME : 1

~ Erica, Lee, Lindsey, Naveah, Ma'Leah, Eric, Jeremiah, and Maria in Multimedia ~

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

ERICA - 34 YEARS OLD

LEE - 33 YEARS OLD

JEREMIAH - 11 YEARS OLD

LINDSEY - 9 YEARS OLD

NAVEAH - 9 YEARS OLD

MA'LEAH - 8 YEARS OLD

ERIC - 5 YEARS OLD

MARIA - 4 YEARS OLD

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

• { E R I C A } •

I banged on the door waiting for Briana to come to answer. "Come on Bri, open up." I mumbled shaking my head and sighed.

She opened the door frowning. "The fuck you banging on the damn door for bro?" I rushed inside and started pacing back and forth.

"I fucked up Briana. I fucked up!" I said over and over again. Lee is gonna fucking kill me when she finds out what I did.

Briana groaned loudly. "Ericaaaaa!!! Don't fucking tell me you cheat -" 

"Briana? Babe who's at the door?" A female voice echoed. I looked up at the stairs and seen a woman wrapped in bed sheets standing there. She was fine ass fuck and she was an Asian. Damn Bri. 😂

"Um ... Ying ma, this is not the time. Just go back in the bedroom and I'll be there in a few." Briana told the woman and she winked at me then walked back to the room.

I turned back to Briana. "You banging an Asian girl?"

Briana laughed. "What it look like? But don't worry about allat, what's going on?" She asked.

"I fucked up man.." I said.

"Man I can't get your ass out of this one .." She said. I didn't even tell her what's going on. "What chick you fucked?" She asked.

I bust out laughing. That's why she asked me that. She thinks I'm cheating on Lee. And I'm pretty sure you all did right?

Well I'm not. I just LOST MY DAMN ENGAGEMENT RING!

LEE IS GONNA FUCKING KILL ME MAN! I'm gonna be lucky ass hell if she doesn't leave my ass.

"Alright don't yell when i say this .. but ... I lost my ring .." I said looking at the floor. I looked up at Briana and her eyes were widened and her mouth was too the floor.

"YOU LOST YOUR DAMN WEDDING RING?! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING ERICA?!" Sheb yelled. I knew she was gonna yell.

"I was at the gym man!! I don't know though, I think it fell off when I was exercising." I said shrugging and shaking my head. "I'm nervous ass hell to go home man! WHAT LEE GON DO WHEN SHE FIND OUT I LOST OUR WEDDING RING MAN?!" I said panicking again.

"She go fucking kill you man. How the hell you lose your damn ring exercising?! Out of all the times you go to gym, you lose the ring this time? Lee gon think yo ass cheating on her man I'm telling you. I know Lee." She said and she was 100% right. I can't even answer the question!

"I didn't realize until I was putting my things in my bag and I seen my finger didn't have nothing on it. I looked around everywhere bro and didn't see it." I said. "I'm scared to go home Briana. WHAT THE FUCK IM GON DO?!"

"First, chill the hell out. Second, just sit Lee down and tell her the whole thing. She'll be mad, but say at least I came and told you instead of keeping it from you. That'll maybe some slack off her angerness. Hopefully..." she mumbled the last part an I sighed

I'm glad I came here though. Briana's really my best friend. For 22 years. She knows what to tell me. I come to her for advice when Lee can't give it to me.

"You right man .. ima just .. take the consequences and go. Hopefully she doesn't leave me though. I can't live without Lee man." I said grabbing my keys off the counter.

"Lemme know how it goes after, I'm going back up there and handle my business." She said. I turned around walking out and seen her smirking.

Ever since Briana and Madison broke up couple months ago,  Briana been fucking women left and right. Reminds me of me before I "changed". 😏

"You something else, ima get going. Wish me luck." I said.

"Always do."

| Home 🏡|

I opened the door and Spikes jumped off the couch and ran to me. "Yeah you know your bean head ass ain't suppose to be on that damn sofa. BABE WHERE YOU AT?!" I yelled closing the door behind me.

Seconds later, Lindsey came downstairs on her iPad.

"Hey daddy." She said hugging me. I hugged her bacm. "Ew daddy , your sweaty." She whined. "Now I'm gonna smell like your sweat. Omgg, I need my perfume!" She ran upstairs squealing. Out of all the kids, Lindsey's the girliest.

"Aye where's your -"

"Erica why are you coming in here with all that damn yelling?" Lee asked coming downstairs in her puffy robe. I forgot Lee was going through her monthly blood pass. Worst part for me cause we can't have sex and because she's more moody.

So I know this is gonna be a hard conversation. I wanna wait, but I rather tell her right then and there than wait.

"I'm sorry baby." I said kissing her cheek.

"Don't get all on me, your sweaty." She whined sounding like Lindsey.

"Sounding just like Lindsey but I gotta talk to you about something that happened today.." I said following her to the kitchen.

"Is it important?"

I nodded sighing. "Very. Come outside when you done."

Y'all wish me some luck.

* : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : * : *  : * : * : * : * : * : * : *

▪ What's Lee's reaction gonna be?? 👀

▪ Erica clumsy as hell and doesn't make sense to me sometimes, I swear. 😞

▪ Comment your thoughts. 💗