THE GAME : 70

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I was making breakfast for Cassidy and I when I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed it seeing a phone call from Jessica.

I answered putting the phone to my ear. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, you still coming to the recital later or what?"

I sighed. There's a party tonight that me, Jayden, and Briana are suppose to be hitting up. I totally forgot about Maria's recital was today. I got the ticket already. I don't want to let my princess down though. I did promise her.

"Hellooo? I guess your not, disappointing Erica. You promised her that -"

"Listen Jessica, I'll think about it. I'm busy." I said.

"Whatever. How you do think Maria will feel? She's been talking about you coming to the recital and how she can't wait to show you her dance! And your gonna just bail? Seriously?"

I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "I never said I was gonna bail Jessica, damn!" I yelled and hung up the phone. I didn't want to hear anymore of Jessica's mouth.

~

I know your probably thinking that I'm wrong or whatever but it's been a while since i even been out. But it's Maria, I can't let her down.

Don't want the same thing that happened with Jeremiah again. 

Maybe I'll go to the party for a little bit then catch Maria's recital after. Then after the recital, I'm going back to the party. 😎

I can't put this party to the side.

* : *

I walked in the room seeing Cassidy sitting up with her back to the head board and watching TV. I noticed the purple hickies on her neck and the top of her breast. I also noticed my handprints on her neck a little.

Tapped that ass real good. 😏

I really had to open another pack of condoms.

"Breakfast is ready." I said putting the tray over her and she smiled.

"Looks yummy. I'm gonna need this," She said rubbing her throat. Surprised she still got her voice. 😂

"Bet you are." I said and leaned down kissing her on her lips. "Enjoy your breakfast." I said running back downstairs getting my breakfast then got in the bed eating.

"This is really good." She said and I grinned.

"Thank you baby " I said. "I talked to Jessica this morning.." I said.

"Oh tonight's Maria's recital!" She said then smacked my arm. "I can't even go because of you!" She said

"Hit me one more time, I'm warning you." I said eating my waffles.

She laughed. "Or what?" She smacked my again. I dropped my fork looking at her. She bust out laughing holding my arms. "I'm just playing." She said.

"Better be." I said and continued eating.

"But what time is it?"

"Round 7." I said. "But there's party too that Briana and Jayden are hitting up tonight also so shit " I said

"Well you can't let Maria down."

I nodded agreeing. "I'm not. I'm gonna hit the party up for a little while, go to Maria's recital, then after that, head to the party." I said smiling.

"See, that's not fair. And what I'm gonna be doing? Sitting in the house?"

I shrugged. "Call a friend over or some shit."

"I guess.." She said.

Cassidy got a serious limp in her walk. See me being me, I don't mind showin that off to these bitches. It'll show how good i am in bed. 😜

"What time will you be back?" I shrugged again. "Man.... that's not fair." She mumbled.

I laughed kissing her shoulder. "Should've thought bout that earlier." I said laughing and she rolled her eyes turning the TV channel. "Come on, let's go take a bath," I said smackin her leg and she jumped.

"ERICA! Stop that ain't funny!" She fussed and I laughed.

"Alright, I'll carry you then " I got up picking her up bridal style. We walked to the bathroom and I sat Cassidy in the tub and started the hot water.

"Can you bath me?" She asked and I looked at her.

"Lemme guess, next thing you want me to brush your teeth, huh?" She gave me a look. "Fine." I said and started bathing her. "Don't piss in the water either." I joked and started laughing and she smacked her lips.

"Erica I'm not Ava." She said and I laughed even more.

___________________________________________

* Erica shouldn't even want to go to the party as many parties she always going to..

* Comment your thoughts. 🎩