The Game : 87

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

I went to the living room and Cassidy was smiling at her phone. Ava started whining and moving around on Cassidy as she typed whatever on her phone.

"What the hell Cassidy?!" I asked wit attitude taking Ava from her. "If you would put your damn phone down and hear that she's crying." I fussed and she sighed.

"I'm sorry! I was texting Ying, so chill! Acting like I'm texting someone else, gosh." She said rolling her eyes. "I don't say nothing when you be in your phone typing away." She said getting up and walking outside and Spikes followed .

I shook my head sitting down on the couch looking at Ava.

Was I jealous?

Hell nah.

Never.

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I sat on the swing and watched as Spikes ran out into the lawn sniffing the ground for somewhere to do his business.

I don't know why Erica acting like this all of a sudden. It's like she's jealous. She need to fix it. If I wanna text someone else, not that I am... but if I really wanted to, I would!

But I'm not so therefore, I'm good on my end.

A car rolled in the yard and Spikes started barking. I squinted my eyes trying to see.

The person got out and I realized it was that woman from the night that informed me about Erica. She's one of the reasons how we found Erica.

"Goodmorning." She said. I smiled getting up.

"Goodmorning. How are you?" I asked her and we shared a nice little hug.

"I'm soo good actually, and you?"

"I'm doing fine. You look good."

"Thank you. Is Erica home?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, follow me." I said turning around and walked to the door. I opened the door and Ava screaming and smiling at Erica. "Hey, looks who's here." I spoke and Erica turned around, looked at Layla, and scoffed shaking her head turning her head back around.

"Get the fuck out my house, Layla..." She simply said and Layla sighed.

"Erica please I c -"

"I SAID LEAVE!" She yelled scaring Ava a little and her lip started to quiver. "I'm sorry baby girl, I didn't mean to scare you." She said kissing Ava as she cried.

"Erica why you being rude to her? She came to visit you. If it wasn't for her, we wouldn't even knew that you were in Vegas with Janet. Plus, she got shot too." I said.

Erica laughed. "But you also fucking set me the fuck up. Tell her that Layla. Got her thinking you came to fucking see me. Bitch please." Erica said.

"Erica I'm sor -"

I frowned looking between them. "You .. set her up?" I asked Layla. She looked at me.

"I didn't mean to. It was J -"

"BITCH LEAVE!" I yelled.

"Cassidy.. please let me explain." She begged.

"What the fuck? Hell nah! You set Erica up then try to come to the house like you didn't do shit!" I yelled.

"Please I -"

"Layla you got 5 seconds to get the HELL off my property before you end up just like Janet..." Erica threatened. She looked at me and I looked her up and down with attitude eyes widened.

"Fuck you still standing here for?!" I yelled and she walked out the house slamming the door behind her. I shook my head sitting on the couch.

This whole times, she been with this bitch Janet too. So she knew the plan, She knew where Janet was taking Erica, She knew what was going to happen to Erica.

And yet she wanna come here?

No telling if she touched Erica.

Hoes these days, I swear.

~ ~ ~ ~

* Comment your thoughts. 🌞