THE GAME : 73

The Next Day ..

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I closed the door and started the car. "Everyone strapped in?"

"Yess!!"

I drove out the yard and went to Jessica's house. It's 11 something, and we're going drop Maria off to her Mom's house. I barely got sleep playing with Ria.

Then I have to go to the gym later and meet up with a team I've been thinking about paterning with. I'm not gonna be the full coach, but I wanna be like the assistant coach.

I've been really thinking about it and I don't do anything so, why not?

"Daddy where are we going?" Maria asked.

"Well we're going drop you off at Mommy's." I answered. 

"But whyy?" She whined. I sighed 

"Baby Daddy has get to work later on."

"Can I come?" She asked and I stopped at the red light. I looked back at her and she was looking at me with the puppy dog eyes.

I looked at Cassidy and she was looking at me. I could read her face. She's doing it again.

"Baby I have to -"

"I want to comeeee!!" She whined throwing a little tantrum and I sighed turning around and started driving again.

"Maria why you don't want to go with your mom?" I asked her. She never wants to go with Jessica when it's time to go.

"Because there's nobody to play with.." She complained

"But baby when your at my house there isn't either."

"Yes huh, Ava!" She said and I laughed a little.

"Listen, I'll have to see if your Mom will let you come with me to the gym then." I said scratching my hair.

I looked over at Cassidy and she was shaking my head. I grinned.

"Yayy!!" She said.

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

I hate it that Mariah always babies herself to Erica. And every time, Erica gives in.

It makes me sick because shes so spoiled and sometimes act like a little brat. Not to be mean but... yeah.

Jessica doesn't put up with it so that's probably why she does it with Erica because Erica too damn soft when it comes to the kids.

Jessica's House

I knocked on the door while Erica was of course, holding Maria.

"Do I have to stay here?" She asked 

"Just for a little while baby girl. Then on my way to work, I'll come get you." Erica said kissing Maria's cheek.

The door opened and a dude opened. Obviously he was gay but yeah.

"JESSICA, THEY'RE HERE!" He yelled. He looked me up and down. Not sexual though. "Come in." He said then looked at Erica and walked away. Erica and I shared a look then she put Maria down as we walked inside.

Jessica came downstairs buttoning up her shirt.

I looked over seeing Erica looking at her. I scoffed rolling my eyes looking away.

"Hey guys. Hey Pookiee!!" She said.

"Mommy." Maria said hugging Jessica.

The guy on the couch kept looking at me. It was super uncomfortable. I'm already ready to get outta here.

• [ ERICA POV ] •

I couldn't help but watch Jessica as she came down the stairs. She still sexy. I noticed her black push up bra also.

"Y'all doing anything today?" I asked Jessica.

She shook her head. "I just have to go in the office for 2 hours today because someone isn't there. Other than that, no. Why wassup?"

"Well I gotta go to the gym because I might be assisting this basketball team and she wants to come." Jessica nodded.

"Can I come too?" She asked and I nodded laughing. "Yeah I would love to get out the house for a lil while and watch." She said and I grinned.

"That's cute." The dude said standing next to Jessica. "I wanna come too," He said and I nodded awkwardly. I don't know who this clown ass nigga is, but im not gonna disrespect someone else's guest like that so I'll just be quiet.

"Cassidy will you be there also?" Jessica asked Casa.

"Um.. I might, yeah." Cassidy said looking at me then back at them.

"Alright and Erica what time?"

"Well I go for 3, but it doesn't really matter what time yall go. It's a huge gym there's like 3 of em there."

"Wait is the gyms outside? Cause you know i can't sweat out my weave hunny!" The dude said and him and Jessica bust out laughing.

"One of em is.." I said  "You know what, I'll just text you the address and everything." I told Jessica and we walked to the door.

"Alright, come on Maria tell daddy bye bye,"

"I'll see you later alright?" I said hugging and kissing her cheek.

"Okay " she said and Cassidy and I walked out the house.

"See y'all." Cassidy said.

At The House..

I opened the door and Cassidy walked inside.

"Was it just me or that dude was .. weird?" Cassidy asked taking off her shirt standing in the bathroom. I bit my lip watching her and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck.

"He was weird baby, he was." I said and she laughed removing my arms from around her.

"Erica stop, you have to get ready," She said.

I looked at my time, it was only 12.

"Cassidy it's only 12, we got enough time for an hour." I said turning on the shower. She closed the door.

"Fine, come on." She said and I smirked taking off my clothes.

______________________________________________

* Swear Erica and Cassidy act like a couple 😩❤

* Y'all think Erica baby Mariah too much? 😕

* Erica wanting to be an assistant coach? 👀

* Comment your thoughts. 🌴💞