THE GAME : 69

Friday...

• [ CASSIDY POV ] •

"Fuck Cassidy.." Erica moaned as I continued to kiss she sweet spot on her neck. She grabbed my ass and I felt her slip inside of me. I lowly moaned continuing to kiss her. After leaving my mark, I sat up and started riding her. She grabbed my hips helping me to pick up my paste.

"Mmmm .. Daddyyy." I said and she grinned sitting up and started sucking my tits. I started riding faster closing my eyes. This feeling was the best feeling ever. Feeling Erica inside me was everything.

We haven't had sex all week so this is totally make up sex. Both of us been waiting for this moment. We already dropped Ava off to Ying's so we're good.

Erica laid me on her and wrapped her arms around my waist. Next thing you know she was drilling herself inside of me and I bit my lip closing my eyes tightly taking it all in. Erica was about 8 inches, if not 9 if she didn't grow. And she was a little wide too so this is like a long brick or some shit going inside of me.

"Fuck Cassidy you tight." She said in my ear and stopped and I started doing my part again.

"I'm about to cum babyy!!" I whined and she looked me in my eyes. We both stared into each other's eyes until we both came. 

I laid next to her heavily breathing. It's only 8:30 and we started around 5:20.

"A-Are we done?" I asked her. She kissed my lips sitting up and opened my legs standing before me putting on another condom. OMG. One thing about Erica is that she never gets tired during sex. EVER. "Baby I'm sore and tired, pleeeasee." I begged as she kissed my neck sliding inside of me.

"This the last thing babe then i want you to suck daddy," she said in my ear sending chills down my body.

"Well then make it count." I said smirking at her.

"You sure you wanna do that?" She asked.

When I say make it count, it means I want for her to really break me. To where i cant move for hours. To where my neck has her handprints on them. To where after we're done having sex, I still could feel Erica inside me. To where I could barely talk after. To where my ass and thighs are tomato red. To where she fucking BREAKS ME!

"Hell yeah. No mercy baby." I said and she turned off the lamp. Shit it's really about to go down now.

"You got it, no fucking mercy. Don't run, don't push me back, and don't tell me to stop. You hear me?" She aaked pulling my hair. I bit my lip rubbing myself. Lord knows I love Erica's aggressive side. She slapped my ass really hard and I screamed. Good thing she can't see me. "I said do you fucking hear me?!"

"Yes Daddy." I said.

"Alright. And just for that, we going another hour." She said slamming inside of me and I screamed.

I can't do this for another hour. Her shit hurts my stomach sometimes. "Baby please not another hour, I'm soree." I said holding onto Erica's arms.

"Shut up Cassidy." She said in my ear and we intertwined our hands as she piped me down

_________________________________________

* Okay so as you can see, my sex chapters aren't the shit, lmfaoo!!

* I'm not really used to doing sex chapters so yeah, I tried.

* Least Erica put on a condom ☺

* Anyways, Comment your thoughts! 💓