THE GAME : 40 ( I seen her .. )

3 Months Later ..

• | ERICA | •

I looked at the screen seeing Sofia's little face. She was adorable. She had my nose for sure and mouth.

Cassidy and I are at the doctor's for our 7 month checkup. Last month, we found out that we're having a baby girl. I can't wait for her to come. I'm gonna spoil her. I haven't had a baby around in a while.

"And there's the heartbeat ," The nurse said. Cassidy smiled looking at the monitor screen then at me.

"She's soo cute, I can't wait until she comes." She said and I smiled too.

"Me either." I said.

After the doctor's appointment, Cassidy and I decided to hit up the mall. We're just starting baby shopping. Lmfao, Cassidy's rules. 

I opened the door for her and we walked inside.

"ERICA BROWN!!"  I heard someone scream. I pulled Cassidy to me.

"If anyone touches you, let me know alright?" She nodded.

I'm not worrying about anyone touching her because  we already got rid of that nigga James or whatever his name was. Tasha got somebody to handle him, now he's 6 feet under. Tasha and I still mess around but are trying to build a relationship. Not that kind though ... A friendship. ☺

Relationships aren't for me. I'm a single woman. Divorced and everything! 😛

Lee and I got oh divorce and now we're going our own way. I haven't even talked to the kids either and I'm not worrying about them. They don't worry about me, I don't worry about them.  Plus, since Lee seen that I'm serious about the divorce, she doesn't want me around them.

She thinks I'm gonna cry for her forgiveness and shit and her love again but I'm not. I'm really done with Lee. Too busy being a hoe. 😂😂😛

"Hey let's go to the Baby Closet, we'll find something there." Caissdy said.

"Alright, lead the way." I said and she blushed.

While we were on our way to Baby's Closet, I was lookin in the stores as we passed them. This one particular store we was passing, I could've sworn I seen Naveah.

"Hey, I'll catch up to you." I told Cassidy and she nodded continuing to walk.

I walked back to the store and it was Naveah! She was looking at the shoes that was in the front of the store they was in.

She looked different. Her hair was cute and everything. Guess Nicole didn't want her with the hair.

"Veah?" I asked walking up to her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Dad!" She whispered and hugged me. I surprisingly hugged back. I'm surprised she's hugging me right now.

"How you doing baby girl?"

She looked back behind her then back at me. "It's fun and all, but I want to come to your place sometimes. Believe it or not, I miss you. And mom don't want me to see you." She said.

I frowned. "I understand why. And I'm sorry baby girl. I really didn't want to shoot you. Look, take my number. And when you want to FaceTime me, call me." I told her handing her my number and she smiled.

"Great! I'll Face time you tonight." She said. "Bye dad, I love you and forgive you." She said hugging me and I smiled hugging back.

"I love you too baby girl." I said and walked out the store heading to Baby's closet.

I can't believe what just happened. I seen Naveah. She talked to me ... She misses me .. After what I did, she still misses me.

I really hope she gets time to FaceTime me. I'll go over there and take her to my house INFRONT Nicole for some time. I don't give a fuck what Nicole says.

I'll shoot her ass again. She'll really be dead then. 

• | NAVEAH | •

I stuck the number in my jumper pocket.

"Veah, come on baby." Mom said walking pass me and out the Mall. I followed her and Grandma.

Seeing Dad was cool. I didn't think I was really gonna forgive her,  but I miss her.

I can't let Mom know that I'll be getting in touch wit her for sure because she'll be so angry with me. I already know her.

I'll just have to make sure when I FaceTime her, I keep it down.

____________________________________

* Naveah and Erica? 👀

* Comment your thoughts. 💛