The Game : 88 ( Still Love Her .. )

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

Cassidy took Ava and I grabbed my phone seeing a message from my trainer coach. I've been going to therapy for 2 days now. Trynna get back in my strong state. Her name is Amoni.

Amoni ( Trainer ) : " Hey you don't have to come at 3 today, come at 4:30. Kids.. "

Me : " Alright. "

I locked my phone. More time for me to get some sleep before I go to therapy.

"I'm too pissed about what just happend." Vassidy said sitting on the couch laying Ava in her swing then sat back snuggling close to me. I put my arm around her and she turned on a movie.

"Cassidy, its too early in the morning to be watching scary movies." I said laughing.

"So what? I like them. You have anything better to do?"

"Yeah.. let's go to the Riverwalk or something." I said. "I wanna get out the house for once besides going to therapy." I said and she grinned.

"That sounds like a plan. Let's go get ready." She said getting up.

"Ma you good with those tights and shirt on. We ain't going see nobody." I said getting up and glanced at Ava who was watching the TV.

"But I want to look goooooddd." Cassidy said following me to the kicthen as I picked up my plate.

"But you gonna get sweaty and shit." I said turning around.

"Yeah, forgot about that." I scoffed laughing.

"Well, find something for Ava to wear, and we'll be out." I said kissing her cheek and walked away going upstairs brushing my teeth and brushing my hair.

▪ [ CASSIDY ] ▪

I smiled as Erica walked away. She kissed my cheek! I been feeling like one of her crazy as friends lately because she's really been acting funny.

I'm gonna have to ask her about it because there has to be a good reason why she's acting like this.

▪ [ LEE ] ▪

I clicked the next button and a picture of when Erica and I was getting married at the alter popped up. I sighed looking at the photo.

"What ever happened..." I muttered.

"Mom?"

I quickly closed the computer and turned around seeing Lindsey behind me.

"Yeah baby?" She looked at me oddly and closed the door.

"Mom..whats going on?" She asked sitting in my lap and I laughed shaking my head trying to hold back the tears. They're coming, I can feel them. They're just ready to burst out my eyes. "Mommy.. Your about to cry. Tell me." She said.

I looked at the window and my eyes started to get watery and my blurry a little from the tears then I started crying putting my hand over my mouth shaking my head. Lindsey opened my computer then looked at me.

"You miss her, don't you?" She asked. I nodded. "Mom, dad moved on. So you should too." She said and she was right but she doesn't understand what I've been through with Erica.

Yeah we had out ups and down, but putting the bad things to the side, our realtionshop was really good. She was my first girlfriend. She also took my virginity. And, we had beautiful smart kids.

How can you not say you don't love someone like that when you two know EVERYTHING about each other AND you gotten MARRIED to that person and told each other I love you millions of time?!

"Baby girl I know daddy "moved" on, but it's hard okay? Daddy and I been together for a long long long time. For years and we loved each other. Probably.. still do." I said.

I don't mind having conversations like this with Lindsey. But I know my limits when telling her certain things. She's only 9, not 19.

"So if you and Daddy was still together...."

"We would probably be happy." I said and cried a little more. "The wedding was the best part." I said grinning a little.

It grew quiet for a moment then, Lindsey spoke. "Mom, why don't you go talk to daddy? When you drop us off tomorrow talk to her." She said. I shrugged.

Erica already told me she had no more feelings for me. Ever since that day, she hasn't called or texted me. Unless it was about the kids.

So she probably was telling the truth, but you never know because I know she still loves me. Maybe Lindsey's right, I should at least talk to Erica. And we just might have the same feelings towards each other.

~ ~ ~ ~

* Lee back in Erica's ass....

* Comment your thoughts. ☺