The Game : 81

▪ [ BRIANA ] ▪

Madison laughed as I tickled her. My phone vibrated on the night stand. I looked seeing a message from Erica saying to help her.

"Who is that now?" She asked. "One of your hoes?" Madison asked looking up at me as I kneeled above her between her legs.

"Nahh it's Erica. Probably playing around with her lonely ass." I put my phone back and started kissing Madison. "Gimme sum Madison." I said against her neck and she laughed.

"Get some protection." I grabbed a condom out my dresser and smirked and she laughed. "Your so crazy, come on " she said taking off her clothes.

▪ [ ERICA ] ▪

"Eat." Janet said sitting a bag of McDonalds infront of me. "Didn't you hear me? Eat! Your gonna need the energy for later." She said smirking at me and joined Layla and i at the table.

"Erica just .. eat." Layla said looking at me and I rolled my eyes grabbing the fries out the bag.

"You set me up, " I said still looking in my bag.

"Erica I -"

"Nahh Layla I don't want to hear it. You set me up, and that's that." I said and she sighed and Janet laughed.

"Well somebody's mad." Janet said and I glared at her keeping myself from saying something that'll might get me killed.

I glanced at Layla who was staring at her food looking hurt. But I don't give a fuck. She shouldn't have set me up.

"Erica that sex was amazing!!" Janet sung and smiled. "Can't wait for more." She came and in my lap and I sighed.

"Can I eat?" I asked annoyed. Its already enough I had to fuck her.

"Yeah baby, of course." She said getting off of me. "You know we're gonna be soo happy living here."

"What?" I asked.

Janet laughed. "You didn't know? We're gonna be living together." She said smiling. "Me .. you .. and our baby " she said.

"Janet you not getting pregnant by me." I said shaking my head eating my fries.

"Too late." She said smiling rubbing her stomach. I sighed looking at the window. I looked at Layla.

"See what the hell you done? I knew I couldn't trust you!" I yelled at her and she shook her head.

"Erica I'm sorry!"

"Would you stop apologizing?! She doesn't fucking care! Fucking annoying me man!" Janet yelled. "You know what, you can leave!" She said.

"What?" Layla asked.

"BITCH DID I STUTTER? GO! GET YA SHIT AND LEAVE!"

I watched as Layla got up leaving out the house. Layla really scared of Janet. Janet tell Layla anything and Layla do it. She acts like a little fucking kid with Janet.

Seeing that, I'm starting to feel like Janet made Layla do this shit. Layla probably didn't even want to do this. She's just so fucking scared of Janet, she did it.

"Why you treat her like that?" I asked Janet. She looked at me.

"What are you talking about?"

"Treating Layla like she shit. I know you got her scared of you. I could see it " I said.

"So fucking what?" I rolled my eyes at her getting up from the table. "Where you think your going?" I ignored her going to the stairs. "Go to th bedroom Erica!" She yelled and I walked to the bedroom closing the door behind me.

I don't know how much longer I'm gonna be able to stay here. I need to get outta here. Somehow..

I don't even know where I'm at. 

▪ [ LAYLA ] ▪

I need to get Erica help. I can't let Janet continue to do this.

Its time for her to go back behind bars. I'm tired of being her bitch.

When I got in the car, I took my phone out dialing 911. My phone beeped and I looked seeing no service.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

A message then slid down

Janet 💕: " If you try to call for help, I'm gonna get you killed before you could even hang up the phone. Try me Layla. 😏"

I sighed. She's watching me. Hell, she's gonna have people watching me now.

What did I get myself into?

I just want to be home with Cam and watching movies. I miss my baby boy.

~ ~ ~ ~

* Will Erica get lucky and help comes for her?

* Will Layla grow some balls and try to call for help?

* Comment your thoughts. 💬