THE GAME : 74

• [ ERICA POV ] •

"Erica, wake up we have to get ready." Cassidy said shaking me.

I groaned sitting up and reached for my phone seeing it was 2. I also had a message from the coach, Ronny.

Ronny : " Aye, I won't be able to make it to the gym today because I'm going out of town for this week so we're gonna cancel the meeting today and just do it next week if its fine with you. "

Me : " Yeah that's straight. "

I grinned turning on the TV. Cassidy came back into the bedroom with a hanger with a shirt on it. She stopped in her tracks looking at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked.

"What it look like? I'm watching TV." I said shrugging.

"Well you have to get ready for 3, therefore you need to get up and get dressed!" She said.

I laughed. "Cassidy it's cancelled. Ronny has to go out of town for a week so they're rescheduling it next week," I said she sighed.

"Your kidding right?"

"No.." I said.

"Mann!! I spent 30 minutes in the bathroom doing my make up for nothing!" She yelled going in the closet and I laughed. "Im going relax in a nice hot bubbe bath." She said going to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

The doorbell rung and I got up slipping on some underwear and a sports bra walking downstairs with Spikes behind me of course.

I opened the door seeing Tasha. She was smirking wearing a silk pink robe. I could tell she wasn't wearing anything because I could see her hard tits through her robe.

Knowing what she wants, I pulled her inside and put her in a guest bedroom.

"Be quiet." I said closing the door and locking it behind me and then jumped in the bed as Tasha took off her robe and pulled down my briefs sucking me. I groaned throwing my head back.

Shit.

2 Hours Later ..

I opened the door and walked out like nothing happened. Tasha laughed. She walked out the door and I locked it.

I turned around and went upstairs. Cassidy was in the bed sleeping. I sighed in relief. Hope she been sleep. I told Tasha to keep her damn moaning and shit down but of course her big ass mouth didn't listen. 

I went to the bathroom turning on the shower and went to the closet getting something to wear. A shirt, briefs, and basketball shorts.

Tasha wore my ass out.

• [ TASHA POV ] •

I got in my car and tightened my robe

I got in my car and tightened my robe. I always come here for sex. Shit i come so much, when i come Erica already know what I want. 😂

Ima continue to come around too. She isn't tied down to nobody so the zick is freeeeee!!! 😛😛😛

Best believe I'm going on rides all the fucking time.

__________________________________________

* Tasha is crazy man 😂

* Comment your thoughts. 👀